I've been looking and couldn't find them. All I see is a crowd of "hey beautiful" and copy-pasted compliments, everyone talking and nobody listening.
But I don't think shy girls disappeared. I think they went quiet because of this.
When u've had fifty messages tat start the same way, u stop trusting the fifty-first, even if it's kind..., When a polite reply gets treated like an invitation, yu learn to reply less. When every compliment feels like a line, you can't tell who's real... And when you're re expected to be witty on the spot, you go silent and let the moment pass
So she watches. She reads the message three times, types something, deletes it and leaves u on seen. Tat isn't ego, It's protection.
If you want to meet a shy girl (can't just say shy gals but most of em) , my advice would be don't out-talk the crowd. Be calm, be curious, ask something only someone paying attention would ask and let the silence be okay...!!
When did u get shy over a question or moment in zozo which is worth remembering ? Let others know
But I don't think shy girls disappeared. I think they went quiet because of this.
When u've had fifty messages tat start the same way, u stop trusting the fifty-first, even if it's kind..., When a polite reply gets treated like an invitation, yu learn to reply less. When every compliment feels like a line, you can't tell who's real... And when you're re expected to be witty on the spot, you go silent and let the moment pass
So she watches. She reads the message three times, types something, deletes it and leaves u on seen. Tat isn't ego, It's protection.
If you want to meet a shy girl (can't just say shy gals but most of em) , my advice would be don't out-talk the crowd. Be calm, be curious, ask something only someone paying attention would ask and let the silence be okay...!!
When did u get shy over a question or moment in zozo which is worth remembering ? Let others know
Attachments
Last edited: