• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what might be your date question?

Nono nonono nononono.... That time no mercy. . No sorry no anything.... If i cheated u 476 timess thn you are cheated me fr 6969696969 times all the time u talking about this guy wow... :angryred: :brokenheart: Why Maaya why :brokenheart:There is nothing to start again lol you enjoy with him :cry1:

Lol i don't want any public sex:brokenheart: . I'm n the way of Himalaya
U cheater. From first day i am observing u always say himayala.. U have crush on @VAMC .

Cheater... I love you. You... I love you... Y u can't understand my pain.. I really love. U na... Let's be fresh lovers.. If not then I don't come to zozo anymore... I am coming only for u :cry1:

What might your first question to your partner on the date?

hope people come up with funny comments.
And Taylor Swift be like:
Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
"Oh, my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna playyyyyyyyyyyy?"

U cheater. From first day i am observing u always say himayala.. U have crush on @VAMC .

Cheater... I love you. You... I love you... Y u can't understand my pain.. I really love. U na... Let's be fresh lovers.. If not then I don't come to zozo anymore... I am coming only for u :cry1:
:cry1:I love you too Maaya... Not go anywhere... I can't stat without you honey... Okay okay no more sadness.... Lest be fresh lovers.... Come come come very close to me lemme hug u tightly and kiss on your sexy wet lips.....:kiss::hearteyes:

:cry1:I love you too Maaya... Not go anywhere... I can't stat without you honey... Okay okay no more sadness.... Lest be fresh lovers.... Come come come very close to me lemme hug u tightly and kiss on your sexy wet lips.....:kiss::hearteyes:
Song Dedicated to both of u Lovebirds:giggle::giggle::giggle:

My gel pen and my lover getting married? :slap: This event will make me single again, please marry.
IMG_20220927_143232.JPG

@AmiA gal pen :sad1:

Me and @Maaya will get married in a few days... :hearteyes:
Venue: Zozo zigzag zillion room
Priest: @Administrator
Chf guest: @Hades and @Aphrodite
Decorator: @VAMC
Caterer: @ModernSanyasi
Dress design: by @Ramchand
Make up artist: it's me @Illusion
Dancer: @Deepak Kiran , @Sasiii @sasuke
Singer: @Aashman @KIARA @Minervaa
Maintenance: @sssingh

( Btw i have a confusion who is bride and who is groom:confused:)
aiyooo i know only naagin dance, twerk ,belly dance and pole dance

NOTE: all this dances were done in supervision by my freinds and all were a dare given to me :hitthewall: