• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what might be your date question?

i knw kiddo :giggle: :giggle: and i always believe in learning from someone else's experience too, so he asked from all here i might ask this to my date, and i also ask for banshee scream :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:
OHHH hush you or i will start banshee screaming

images (45).jpeg
images - 2022-09-24T152920.057.jpeg
images - 2022-08-20T145854.813.jpeg

images (2) (1).jpeg

@Administrator , If this the guy I date, Then the first question I ask him is, " To hug me tight to his strong muscular body by his Biceps, so that I can't even breathe and me lookin into his eyes lying and covered in his biceps holding me tight while my breast touching his chest and he looking into my eyes and i just feeling his hot breath on my face ".Yaar i am waiting for this moment if there is a chance....

(Note : If it is @Illusion i date then the first question I ask her is tell me , with how many girls u planned date in the same cafe after I left :smoking:)

View attachment 89237View attachment 89238View attachment 89239
View attachment 89242

@Administrator , If this the guy I date, Then the first question I ask him is, " To hug me tight to his strong muscular body by his Biceps, so that I can't even breathe and me lookin into his eyes lying and covered in his biceps holding me tight while my breast touching his chest and he looking into my eyes and i just feeling his hot breath on my face ".Yaar i am waiting for this moment if there is a chance....

(Note : If it is @Illusion i date then the first question I ask her is tell me , with how many girls u planned date in the same cafe after I left :smoking:)
Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See again u cheated me... U want to hug thik guy ah!!??? Even tht much tight hug, ki u cant even breathe :angry::swearing:always you talking about this guys, you never lobe illusion :brokenheart:U cheater :swearing:okay u stay happy with this guy and hug him kiss him do everything whatever u want :angryred:im going to himalaya :)

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See again u cheated me... U want to hug thik guy ah!!??? Even tht much tight hug, ki u cant even breathe :angry::swearing:always you talking about this guys, you never lobe illusion :brokenheart:U cheater :swearing:okay u stay happy with this guy and hug him kiss him do everything whatever u want :angryred:im going to himalaya :)

HAHAHAH there is a himalayan MONK in our site, you might get his guidance.