• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what might be your date question?

Yeah now I'm going to discuss with him :) Bcz my girl( ops sorry sorry she is not my girl now):confused: brk my heart into 69 Pcs.... I can't take this pain anymore:brokenheart:
@VAMC where are you :)
I am so sorry my love... I am your true love , I just said if it is possible,, but I truly love you.. From bottom of heart , Please don't leave me and go to himalaya because there is @VAMC the opurtunist so i dont let u to go to place where he lives ...

I am so sorry honey :cry1:.Never do it again. Please forgive me, I truly love u na. From today I don't love anyone. Only you. I still promise u that u r the only one who take off my panties,and that I had sex... Btw u chetaed me476 times. But this 1 time only. Sorry... Let's lobe fresh and be happy again.... @Administrator be as a Judge btw and pass a judgement. I love you @Illusion :heart1::heart1::heart1::hearteyes:

Only you. I still promise u that u r the only one who take off my panties,and that I had sex... Btw u chetaed me476 times. But this 1 time only. Sorry... Let's lobe fresh and be happy again....

@Administrator be as a Judge btw and pass a judgement. I love you @Illusion

And you want me be the judge when she takes off your pantie? LOL or just to witness your love between you and @Illusion

And you want me be the judge when she takes off your pantie? LOL or just to witness your love between you and @Illusion
Hard punch on your nose:punch:... I asked u to convince her.. Ur naughty mind sees only it:timid:.. Btw it doesn't matter if u witness live not only u everyone can witness it :inlove:.
I just had a dream that " the whole world wanna witness my beautiful and great sex with @Illusion and feel jealous of us and wanna be had a dream that they just wanna have sex at least one time in their life with me and then die.And they should call me as goddess of sex.... My mind is bitchy if I explore it people may witness shock :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Hard punch on your nose:punch:... I asked u to convince her.. Ur naughty mind sees only it:timid:.. Btw it doesn't matter if u witness live not only u everyone can witness it :inlove:.
I just had a dream that " the whole world wanna witness my beautiful and great sex and feel jealous of us and wanna be had a dream that they just wanna have sex at least one time in their life with me and then die.And they should call me as goddess of sex.... My mind is bitchy if I explore it people may witness shock :hearteyes:
to late i'm the goddess of sex ,beauty and love ,but you can be one of my Nymphs

to late i'm the goddess of sex ,beauty and love ,but you can be one of my Nymphs
Ok. Ok.. Ok.. But you are outdated... U can keep upgrade urself being my trainee ... Maybe samsung and Others Android are best but apple is unique and never had competition.. So party's over grandma.. It's my time. :heystop:

Ok. Ok.. Ok.. But you are outdated... U can keep upgrade urself being my trainee ... Maybe samsung and Others Android are best but apple is unique and never had competition.. So party's over grandma.. It's my time. :heystop:
hey honey when you have done as much as what i have done then we're talk ,
i am a NO HOLES BARRED woman ,i have had more cock and pussy then what you have prolly had dinners ,i have done orgies ,gangbangs ,threesomes ,i ve been and survived monsters ,given birth 4 times and nearly died having one of them and i am only 40 ,so little girl you wanna learn about love ,life and sex come sit in my class

hey honey when you have done as much as what i have done then we're talk ,
i am a NO HOLES BARRED woman ,i have had more cock and pussy then what you have prolly had dinners ,i have done orgies ,gangbangs ,threesomes ,i ve been and survived monsters ,given birth 4 times and nearly died having one of them and i am only 40 ,so little girl you wanna learn about love ,life and sex come sit in my class
The only difference we have is u had 4kids i had 0 .. And u r more elder than me that says u had nothing but an experience than me and ur experience is nothing but an number more than mine to me. :kiss:if u really do that u mentioned... see you are outdated and u inviting me for teaching those 3to me ..honey I didn't even have time for it and maybe I don't get also... and if u any doubt or if u wanna know more in those u mentioned feel free to ping me honey .. I always love u :heart1:

The only difference we have is u had 4kids i had 0 .. And u r more elder than me that says u had nothing but an experience than me and ur experience is nothing but an number more than mine to me. :kiss:if u really do that u mentioned... see you are outdated and u inviting me for teaching those 3to me ..honey I didn't even have time for it and maybe I don't get also... and if u any doubt or if u wanna know more in those u mentioned feel free to ping me honey .. I always love u :heart1:
Wait wait you decide frst what u want???:wait::blah:

I am so sorry my love... I am your true love , I just said if it is possible,, but I truly love you.. From bottom of heart , Please don't leave me and go to himalaya because there is @VAMC the opurtunist so i dont let u to go to place where he lives ...

I am so sorry honey :cry1:.Never do it again. Please forgive me, I truly love u na. From today I don't love anyone. Only you. I still promise u that u r the only one who take off my panties,and that I had sex... Btw u chetaed me476 times. But this 1 time only. Sorry... Let's lobe fresh and be happy again.... @Administrator be as a Judge btw and pass a judgement. I love you @Illusion :heart1::heart1::heart1::hearteyes:
Nono nonono nononono.... That time no mercy. . No sorry no anything.... If i cheated u 476 timess thn you are cheated me fr 6969696969 times all the time u talking about this guy wow... :angryred: :brokenheart: Why Maaya why :brokenheart:There is nothing to start again lol you enjoy with him :cry1:

Lol i don't want any public sex:brokenheart: . I'm n the way of Himalaya