• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is invisible but you wish you would like to see

I wish I could see intentions.

So often people get so lost in the things that are said or given. Certain relationship end because constructive criticism is viewed as an attack. So much is lost between the lines. So many gestures are misinterpreted.

Life would be simple if everyone could see what other people mean by their words and actions.
Absolutely taraaa :Like:

I wanna see shhhhh :timid: all those who can see us but we cant
All super natural things
Why, what,when etc .....
Secret behind everythng happening around us and in nature
What happens after we die :nerdy:
I'm going with you , because when you feeling scary, then I wanna to hold your hand gently, and i want to tell you i am with you

All super natural things
Why, what,when etc .....
All super natural things
Why, what,when etc .....
I have said abt death in sort in one of the thread earlier .
Death means change of body. Scientifically speaking we are dying every sec,As cells are dying and new cells are born,Change of cells means death.Once we had an infant body,then child,then young,then old similarly(We r dying every second and changing bodys just to make u easier to understand) when this body is no loner in use we get another body as per the natures will and our karmas out of 84million species.
Death as per our wisdom texts says-its a 14days process,U must be knowing a process in hindu taradition of sraadhh.
Moreover it is described its very painful as if millions of scorpions biting us at the time of death and we feel such kind of pain coz we have so much attachment to this gross body and the soul dont wanna leave this body altough this body is dead and no longer can be used .Yeah yamraj concept comes into act here where he snatches the soul away from the body :Cwl: (There have been many instances where humans have peed in pants at the time of death due tofear n pain)
Moreover its takes around a month or few months until a new body is assigned to that soul who just left the last body.
Whatever i said is scriptural based!

I really would love to the see the thing that we call "SUPERNATURAL POWER"!

Whatever we call it, "Power" or "God" or be it anything, I want to see how it operates, controlling and managing so many force of this universe and the world we live in.

I would definitely want to see that "Power" and thank it. Stand in awe and just appreciate it's presence in our life every single day!

:rock: :bandid:

But in serious sense, i wanna see what will be there in the future, what would our lives be on it. Would it be good or bad.
But most important thing i wanna foresee is the time of our lives, either 60 years left, 60 minutes or even 60 seconds. :smile1:

I really would love to the see the thing that we call "SUPERNATURAL POWER"!

Whatever we call it, "Power" or "God" or be it anything, I want to see how it operates, controlling and managing so many force of this universe and the world we live in.

I would definitely want to see that "Power" and thank it. Stand in awe and just appreciate it's presence in our life every single day!

:rock: :bandid:
i pray your wish fulfil, but according to mool mantra " AKAL MURAT , AJOONI SAHB"

But in serious sense, i wanna see what will be there in the future, what would our lives be on it. Would it be good or bad.
But most important thing i wanna foresee is the time of our lives, either 60 years left, 60 minutes or even 60 seconds. :smile1:
Beauty with brain

I have said abt death in sort in one of the thread earlier .
Death means change of body. Scientifically speaking we are dying every sec,As cells are dying and new cells are born,Change of cells means death.Once we had an infant body,then child,then young,then old similarly(We r dying every second and changing bodys just to make u easier to understand) when this body is no loner in use we get another body as per the natures will and our karmas out of 84million species.
Death as per our wisdom texts says-its a 14days process,U must be knowing a process in hindu taradition of sraadhh.
Moreover it is described its very painful as if millions of scorpions biting us at the time of death and we feel such kind of pain coz we have so much attachment to this gross body and the soul dont wanna leave this body altough this body is dead and no longer can be used .Yeah yamraj concept comes into act here where he snatches the soul away from the body :Cwl: (There have been many instances where humans have peed in pants at the time of death due tofear n pain)
Moreover its takes around a month or few months until a new body is assigned to that soul who just left the last body.
Whatever i said is scriptural based!
Yes i know all this and this is what we have heard or read so i wish to see it and want to know the actual fact

All super natural things
Why, what,when etc .....
Sometimes the guardian angles wont show up