• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is invisible but you wish you would like to see

You can always see corona virus with your naked eye if you have a good electron microscope.

My answer for this title

I like to see, How stupid is human before he does something stupid.

The soul, that we could all see if he is a person of good intentions and who does not lie, especially that he shows his true personalityIMG_20200517_150741.jpg

I'd want to see if there is an afterlife ??? And if heaven and hell do really exist ????
Yes even as per medical science.Try knowing Dr Ian Stevenson and his researchs on Reincarnation.For sure u will be amazed.Moreover there are many medical terms such as Near death experience and out of body experience u should try knowing once ,for which even science has no answer.
Coming to Our wisdom texts -
Afterlife is there-Death means change of body,When this body is no longer in use out of our karmas we get our next body out of 84millons species.We never die,As we r soul whose entrapped in this body(u can call it as forced to take body).
Coming to heaven n hell.There is 14planetry levels(All perishiable)and in each level there are millions of planets and this earth is in middle,lower to that are hellish plantes and above is heavenly planets.
The order is as follows-
Brahma Loka (Swrag or heaven)
Mahar loka
janaloka
tapa loka
suwar loka
buwar loka
Bhu loka/Mrityu loka(this planet)
Atal
vital
sutal
talata
rastatala
mahatala
paataala(We know only this as hellish planet)

Above to brahma loka there are 4planets which never perish.They are as follows-
Kailash loka(Shivas abode)
Vaikuntha loka(Vishnus abode)
Saket loka(Rams abode)
Go loka(Krishnas abode)

I wish I could see intentions.

So often people get so lost in the things that are said or given.
Certain relationship end because constructive criticism is viewed as an attack. So much is lost between the lines. So many gestures are misinterpreted.

Life would be simple if everyone could see what other people mean by their words and actions.