• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you do when you’re angry?

People get angry when they take things SERIOUSLY

Also anger is associated with Ego, righteousness and is a strong emotion

Since months I stopped taking things seriously as evrything is uncertain

Even most important ones as they are responsible for all Negative feelings and its because we expect a lot

Evrything in life
is a decision taken at that moment so we should have a control on what we are doing

Being self conscious, accepting and Understanding emotions is important

All this made me reach a state of not getting angry

Ps : I get irritated with some things it's not out of emotion but because of surrounding situations at that time so I try to see from other view instead of reacting emotionally

People get angry when they take things SERIOUSLY

Also anger is associated with Ego, righteousness and is a strong emotion

Since months I stopped taking things seriously as evrything is uncertain

Even most important ones as they are responsible for all Negative feelings and its because we expect a lot

Evrything in life
is a decision taken at that moment so we should have a control on what we are doing

Being self conscious, accepting and Understanding emotions is important

All this made me reach a state of not getting angry

Ps : I get irritated with some things it's not out of emotion but because of surrounding situations at that time so I try to see from other view instead of reacting emotionally
Woww !! That's pretty good, I think we all need to adapt the same, situations do play a major role.......Understanding of our emotions n of the others is must, after taking it into notice, I think fights will be avoided and a soothing atmosphere will be created!!!!!

The collateral damage I bring is too high when someone drives me angry. So people around don’t mess up the second time. The first time they asked for it, they needed a lesson badly. This is the grown up me.

As a kid, I used to hold it all in and share it with my dad so he can beat them up later.
Ohh okay, That means one should stay away from ya in situations that can make you loose it ! Lol:Cwl: