• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What do you do when you’re angry?

Anger : It is a volatile and destructive emotion.

In the past , I never had control over my emotions...me being an expressive person , I used to speak my heart out and hurt others...and in that process I hurt myself too !

Later I understood how to calm down...and realised that anger often comes with a sense of urgency.

I've also learnt that if we tend to take hasty decisions when we're angry.....they become blunders and we'll regret a lot .

PS: ZoZo has helped me achieve this !
:inlove:
Yeahh it's absolutely true in my view as well. Decisions taken at these times when we are angry often lead to our own failures and in future we may regret, so it's better to avoid being angry as far as we can do. Also one should have enough control over his or her emotions so that he or she isn't going on a way which may hurt in future !
:angel:

No matter what happens is actually not possible in all cases .....
As I said earlier, anger is certainly an emotion...it can't be controlled....we should try to control ourselves .

And in few cases ,we have to vent out our emotions....

SITUATION CERTAINLY PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE
Yeah! Situation is having a major role in deciding what we do, how do we react etc. But if an emotion is leading to one's own destruction then in my view we should have enough self control.
We can control ourselves as far as possible, some people including me are very short tempered so it's important to have a control over our emotions so that we aren't incurring any loss!!

I admit that I am one of the people who cannot control their anger. When am angry, I talk bluntly. Afterwards when i finally cool down and yet i cannot undo what i already said.
Words cut deeper and will eventually hurt the other person's soul and if that happens to someone who we care about then we will also feel the same pain eventually.

Usually, i create an alone time to think away from anger and just (eat, listen songs) or simply evaluate the situation.
Then I will come back to the person and talk it out, which at that moment will slowly reduce the emotional outburst.

Now still growing and learning to think before i speak.

I admit that I am one of the people who cannot control their anger. When am angry, I talk bluntly. Afterwards when i finally cool down and yet i cannot undo what i already said.
Words cut deeper and will eventually hurt the other person's soul and if that happens to someone who we care about then we will also feel the same pain eventually.

Usually, i create an alone time to think away from anger and just (eat, listen songs) or simply evaluate the situation.
Then I will come back to the person and talk it out, which at that moment will slowly reduce the emotional outburst.

Now still growing and learning to think before i speak.
Exactly! That's the spirit babe:hearteyes::):):)

I used to listen songs to keep myself calm and relaxed from anger. songs r the best therapy to heel u from anger and muud swings.