Incognito0
Wellknown Ace
Internet...
Internet...
Food delivery apps. We used to walk to the kitchen… now even that feels like a workout!
I can name few for myself ... remote controls (for TV or even for fans, lights), escalators - earlier I used to climb even 4 floors and not even one floor, mobile phones - why meet friends just call them, most dangerous is internet and social media which kills time with zero productivity. ofc any invention will have pros and cons ... just depends upon how I use it.
Internet...
Food delivery apps. We used to walk to the kitchen… now even that feels like a workout!
I can name few for myself ... remote controls (for TV or even for fans, lights), escalators - earlier I used to climb even 4 floors and not even one floor, mobile phones - why meet friends just call them, most dangerous is internet and social media which kills time with zero productivity. ofc any invention will have pros and cons ... just depends upon how I use it.
In general, there could be many more from ancient age till now ... first they made human lazy later they became new normals. Normal life example ... Indian style v/s western style commodes

Online food delivery: biryani arrives at your door with a single click. Cooking aside, it has made us too lazy to even walk to the dining table!
You I mean gadgets ️
Ek jagah lete-lete poori duniya ghoom lete hain par bistar se nahi uthte...
Jese zozo haha sare jagah k log mil jateEk jagah lete-lete poori duniya ghoom lete hain par bistar se nahi uthte...
You I mean gadgets ️

HanRemote control :- Because it is the only device that convinced humanity that walking five feet to press a button was an exhausting multi mile trek.
View attachment 434914

Food delivery and Quick Commerce
RytOnline food delivery: biryani arrives at your door with a single click. Cooking aside, it has made us too lazy to even walk to the dining table!
Sahi haiJese zozo haha sare jagah k log mil jate
Indeed smartphones