• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What are your thoughts on this?

I can name few for myself ... remote controls (for TV or even for fans, lights), escalators - earlier I used to climb even 4 floors and not even one floor, mobile phones - why meet friends just call them, most dangerous is internet and social media which kills time with zero productivity. ofc any invention will have pros and cons ... just depends upon how I use it.

In general, there could be many more from ancient age till now ... first they made human lazy later they became new normals. Normal life example ... Indian style v/s western style commodes
 
Internet...
Food delivery apps. We used to walk to the kitchen… now even that feels like a workout!
I can name few for myself ... remote controls (for TV or even for fans, lights), escalators - earlier I used to climb even 4 floors and not even one floor, mobile phones - why meet friends just call them, most dangerous is internet and social media which kills time with zero productivity. ofc any invention will have pros and cons ... just depends upon how I use it.

In general, there could be many more from ancient age till now ... first they made human lazy later they became new normals. Normal life example ... Indian style v/s western style commodes
:Like:
 
Top