Suits uexuse me im looking for saudi prince not that im the one ...
why im looking like Italiano mariano
Hello and good evening Ms. . I was hoping to welcome you and hosting as when you come to India.exuse me im looking for saudi prince not that im the one ...
why im looking like Italiano mariano
Unka plan cancel hai nhi aa rhiHello and good evening Ms. . I was hoping to welcome you and hosting as when you come to India.![]()
Okay mate. But she is always most welcome in our house. Atithi devo bhava,Unka plan cancel hai nhi aa rhi
Haha sahi ja rahe yr unique posts huh intresting...
Good post i enjoyed it hehe, you actually highlighted one thing really well - har jagah har waqt logon ki nazron me





Haha, I’m glad you enjoyed the post But yeah, I can understand why that part would feel creepy. Being well-known is fun until people start knowing things you never even remember sharing Hopefully you get some peace from the ZoZo detectivesGood post i enjoyed it hehe, you actually highlighted one thing really well - har jagah har waqt logon ki nazron me
It’s kinda creepy being in the public eye sometimes. I genuinely try to stay out of sight, undetected but apparently my ID is just too well known
I’ve had way too many stalker-ish situations, and people somehow know things about me that even I’ve forgotten after some time.
I really just keep to myself, so it’s honestly a little terrifying to say the least sometimes how easily people seem to find out about me![]()
Arey bhai itna special treatment! Busy schedule se time nikal ke aane ke liye dhanyavaad ”Sach me thoda busy chal raha bhai av![]()
Per iske liye aana pada![]()

Niceeee lmaaao the secret lovers uff XD
Like jyda b to baate ni krti ap wall pr hahaMe silent kese ye hr br muje glt pechanta h ....
Meri spelling sahi kar pehle tu , stark ko bol dunga nhi toh , baki accha hai