• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to ZoZo High School

@JUPITER , I have always welcomed you and I will be glad to host you in my house. Only thing is you will get vegetarian food hehehehee. BTW I think most mods like my ass hence I get kicked out hehehehehee
 
Good post i enjoyed it hehe, you actually highlighted one thing really well - har jagah har waqt logon ki nazron me o_O

It’s kinda creepy being in the public eye sometimes. I genuinely try to stay out of sight, undetected but apparently my ID is just too well known :rolleyes:

I’ve had way too many stalker-ish situations, and people somehow know things about me that even I’ve forgotten after some time.
:hitthewall:

I really just keep to myself, so it’s honestly a little terrifying to say the least sometimes how easily people seem to find out about me:worried:
 
Good post i enjoyed it hehe, you actually highlighted one thing really well - har jagah har waqt logon ki nazron me o_O

It’s kinda creepy being in the public eye sometimes. I genuinely try to stay out of sight, undetected but apparently my ID is just too well known :rolleyes:

I’ve had way too many stalker-ish situations, and people somehow know things about me that even I’ve forgotten after some time.
:hitthewall:

I really just keep to myself, so it’s honestly a little terrifying to say the least sometimes how easily people seem to find out about me:worried:
Haha, I’m glad you enjoyed the post But yeah, I can understand why that part would feel creepy. Being well-known is fun until people start knowing things you never even remember sharing Hopefully you get some peace from the ZoZo detectives ❤️
 
Top