• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Up For Some Fun, Truth or Dare...

Post your story of " flirting went wrong" ! :giggle:
Oh dear very tuff,
I have to think alot about it bcoz I only flirt with the ppl who have gud humor, funny, crazy, excited and seriously am unable recall any situation in my mind when my flirting went wrong :think: 99. 99999999% my flirting never went wrong :holiday:even if it goes I turn into funny convo so that I will not get embarrassed I front of them haha.

If ur not satisfied am up for other dare bae :Laugh1:

Oh dear very tuff,
I have to think alot about it bcoz I only flirt with the ppl who have gud humor, funny, crazy, excited and seriously am unable recall any situation in my mind when my flirting went wrong :think: 99. 99999999% my flirting never went wrong :holiday:even if it goes I turn into funny convo so that I will not get embarrassed I front of them haha.

Seems you love daring acts....

Oh dear very tuff,

It's fine dear... I'm satisfied enough with your answer ...

Hmm I take up ur dare buddy. My fantasy

1. Sex in bolcony while it's drizzling in the mid nyt
  2. My man making me high in public
  3. Little bondage is okay. Tie up my hands n legs.

Note: Guyz it's over hahahahaha fulfilled by someone

m talking about drmz :Laugh1:

Last edited:
@maya21f

That's a good question, and I have a mixed answer to it, yes for some parts of my life and no for other parts, there are questions from my very early childhood that I've been looking for answers to and getting none in return, so it's mostly for that reason if I could watch my life's history I would

@maya21f

That's a good question, and I have a mixed answer to it, yes for some parts of my life and no for other parts, there are questions from my very early childhood that I've been looking for answers to and getting none in return, so it's mostly for that reason if I could watch my life's history I would
Hmm what dare I have to give you now after listening to you truth answer I ha e to think now :think: