• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Up For Some Fun, Truth or Dare...

What is the most sexy, fascinating, lustful,painful, sex position u did and don't wanna try it again...:holiday:explain the position and reason y u don't wanna try haha
Dint did any as such yet which is as follows like-the most sexy, fascinating, lustful,painful, sex position .
Thanks.
I will tell u know within an year or two after i do as such,be in touch :Laugh1:
The End

mayaa , truth is fine :idea:
Okay, tell me who is ur crush in zozo n how u wanna spend time with them,how u feel when they are online. Express ur feelings speak out ur heart bae(name is not required if u don't wanna reveal but u can say about them indirectly).no escaping by saying none. :fest:

U can also truth or dare anyone by tagging.

I talk & talkkkk with that person.. the time he came online, i will automatically say hi--no second thoughts! :blush: excites my happyyyy hormones :holiday:
Bae u haven't expressed ur feelings towards him, n just talk n talk n talk is what u wanna spend time with him:Dream1: expecting more brief from ur side:holiday:

u told once what u did with ur manager in one of the thread :Laugh1:
lol,hes zonal manager and hes male :Drunk:,and hes very economical when it comes to travelling,He books only one room always even if there is one or two of us are with him
i used to travel with him in past and share the same room like once or twice in an year:Dtm: .U need to read that thread again:Laugh1:

Hmm I take up ur dare buddy. My fantasy

1. Sex in bolcony while it's drizzling in the mid nyt
  2. My man making me high in public
  3. Little bondage is okay. Tie up my hands n legs.
[/QUOTE]
Fantasy seems like Love me Like u Do
Touch me Like u D0 " :Laugh1: