• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True Meaning of love ♥️

Love means something that how we supports each other during ups and downs in life.something that how we protect and hold each other, after all the fights and misunderstanding.something that you find beauty in wrinkled face.something that how long you hold each other hands without letting it go.something that accepting each other mistakes and want to stay with them.

Why do five years seem like you've experienced a significant impact in real life? Alright then, let's refrain from discussing your experiences with others here.

The thread is intended for sharing opinions based on what the thread maker shared, rather than debating other's contributions.

If you wish to share your opinion on a specific topic within the thread, feel free to do so without engaging in debates over other's experiences..

Everyone's perspective is valuable and contributes to enriching the conversation.

Everyone's perspective is valuable
1. Perspectives are derived from experiences. I don't think I added any of my experience.

2. Enriching the conversation - I wish the Forum stands true to this. Glad you are putting in your hard yards
3. Different perspectives definitely pave way for debates/discussions. Without them, neither the society nor a human mind can progress.

feel free to do so without engaging in debates
4. We need people to put in their perspectives. And when they are shared, ofc, debates do come out. I think respectful debates are always healthy. POV

ANyways, nice to see convos going for more than 3-4 msgs, rather than emoji's filling the "responses".

"Happiness/peace is individual, and it stays that way true for at least 99.5% of folks" - simply a POV!

Love means something that how we supports each other during ups and downs in life.something that how we protect and hold each other, after all the fights and misunderstanding.something that you find beauty in wrinkled face.something that how long you hold each other hands without letting it go.something that accepting each other mistakes and want to stay with them.
beautiful. putting across both sides of the coin!

If we have to think only about black scenario obviously you never be happy .

I see people who living 10 years without marriage and they are very happy .

I think nobody loves you or somebody hurts you soo deep that you are ANTI-LOVE .
:Dull:

Love is indescribable because it is "Living=alive", whatever that is "Living" that can't be measured that's why Love is immeasurable.
"Me" for Memories,
"Me" for meaning,
As "Me" refers to Memories and memories belongs to past, so memories always recognized because they are dead.
So Only dead thing has meaning or dead thing can be describable.
Thus, Memories has "Meaning" because they are dead but love has No meaning because "Love is always "Living=alive"<Immeasurable>.

Understanding Memories<Meaning=Measurable=Past> is Love<No meaning =Immeasurable=Present<now>>

So, Memories has meaning because its "dead "but love has No meaning because its always "Living".

Last edited: