• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True Meaning of love ♥️

You can show love in different ways, not only does it have to be the word "I love you" to prove that it is true.

Love begins when the other person's happiness is more important than yours ♡

Well said ❤️ baby doll @JUPITER

Indeed, love reveals itself through diverse expressions, extending far beyond the mere utterance of "I love You."

It's in the silent moments of understanding, the gestures of care and sacrifice, where its authenticity shines.

When You willingly prioritize Your partner's happiness over Your own, that's where the journey of love truly commences.

:heart1:

ᥫ᭡

Expressing love extends beyond words; actions can speak volumes. Simple gestures like a warm embrace, a heartfelt smile, or lending a listening ear can convey "I love you" just as effectively, if not more so, than words alone.

ᥫ᭡

My dear Soulmate @JUPITER You remain My beacon of joy and fulfillment.

You are the very essence of My true happiness, surpassing all boundaries and distinctions, Your presence illuminating My life with boundless light and love.

In this life and the next, I aspire to be Your closest confidant and companion, forever by Your side as Your Best friend. ❤️

why sacrifices ?? When you see your partner happy you are automatically Happy right !.

it's working both way .
Haha
U have to be in relationships...
When i say relationships...
I Ain't talking about marriage...
Love someone, and ensure u spend 5 years without a wedlock..

And then come back and tell me that
*seeing partner happy will make you automatically Happy* haha

May God bless you Young lady! Seriously I pray

Haha

Why do five years seem like you've experienced a significant impact in real life? Alright then, let's refrain from discussing your experiences with others here.

The thread is intended for sharing opinions based on what the thread maker shared, rather than debating other's contributions.

If you wish to share your opinion on a specific topic within the thread, feel free to do so without engaging in debates over other's experiences..

Everyone's perspective is valuable and contributes to enriching the conversation.

Haha

If we have to think only about black scenario obviously you never be happy .

I see people who living 10 years without marriage and they are very happy .

I think nobody loves you or somebody hurts you soo deep that you are ANTI-LOVE .

I think nobody loves you or somebody hurts you soo deep that you are ANTI-LOVE .
:clapping:

That's judging way too much.

I only contested about the part of *seeing the beloved happy will automatically keep us happy*

People shouldn't forget the difference between loving an individual and being individual.

Looks like most folks are in an illusion that, if the beloved one is happy, they would be happy too.

Time teaches. You can bookmark my words. You will revisit them.

If the other soul just nods for everything one says, and tells that find happiness in other's happiness, that is something very very fishy haha