• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -Treasure Hunt - Third key hunt + standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gonna be top two who teach finals the decider week the counter on who gonna be the finalists who gonna fix their spots who gonna hit the final treasure

Timer on ...........tik tik.......tik tik .....tik tik..
0_mgzvM7kvxvm0Y5H9.gif

Get ready for the drama king return effect
#expect the unexpected

The third treasure hunt key was found ......
First - @sssingh
Second - @Nilaani
Third - @Somaiya Karn
Fourth - @Malar

Hope everyone had fun now go n have dinner n sleep peacefully
:Cwl: :bandid:

The dramatic king is signing off tc View attachment 159305

Congrats @Moonknights :angel: for all your efforts & support and spl thanks all to other teams for giving wild encounters. ❤️✨ Cheers!!

pov: knights make sure to be present in group for practice at 3am .. lol.. with regards, your one day captain

Last edited:
As u said there were few mistakes lemme ask u one thing u attend a exam n the examiner gives u the question paper u attend the questions......
My question is will the person who valuates ur answers will accept answers which are not relevant to question n give u marks ........ no right
So in same way we ask u questions which we got from Google it has its fixed answers so we give points to only such answers .........

N regarding the excuseme word I already informed to @Malar before the game itself that I don't consider space given or not I'll just check spelling mistake if spelling is correct I don't consider about the space ....... . ..

We made this game for entertainment purposes not for fights we don't want to be too strict or partial to anyone so I left some loops to make u guys happy

Does anyone know a single mistake by organisers can cause the winning team loose so we make sure no one gets hurts just bcz of small things

First of all watch this as a game not like a war ..........before the game we all are friends n even after this we need to be same .........all need to face each other till ur last day in zozo so y unnecessary fights take it in fun n be sportive

Win or loose everyone here are great warriors to me .........I never even shared the game details to anyone even if they are not playing the game so we being such neutral to everyone n being fair don't think we are biased

If any flaw was happening in this game it's just bcz of team players who sharing hints to other teams u guys being supportive to each other that's not organiser's mistake (I didn't mean to hurt anyone in just saying the truth )

Don't fight respect each other be happy till u leave :blush: :hearteyes: :nerdy:
Well, i was in a mind not to talk more regarding this but for her comment u tagged me and made me to talk again about those 2 words... I was ok with EXCUSEME until ur co organizer(i don't want to mention her here) said abt BREAKFAST.....when one of my team member were askng abt BREAK FAST(with space) whether will u accept it she gave some explanation with BREAKFAST(no space)..it's in REBUS PUZZLE MEMES THREAD(TAMIL ROOM MEME)...this made to ask abt the excuseme on the 2nd day of the mini game...Organizers must have the same rules for every word...when i asked u @Aashman whether will u accept BREAK FAST you said yes i will and u asked me for the SS of what she said..i pm u and wat u said for that.... she said in a funny way..whether it looks in a funny way:Dream1: and she must have said yes nah... if she could have said yes means there would have been no pbm at all btw us....i'm not here to create a pbm or to ruin the games...i'm a fun loving person..i used to entertain( tamil ppl know well abt me)....i commented done before somaiya karn but u put me in the last position by calculating the ss time( i don't care abt that and i didn't and i won't ask anything regarding that) I'm a COOL CAPTAIN and my team mates gathered by hearing my name...i can and i will handle the captaincy if the organizers rules are fair until the last game...now i pity on the other players who still believe ur rules...1st of all u must have informed the users to reg for the captaincy and u must have created a poll...even NORMAL USERS can handle the captaincy....i don't want to talk abt Aryan here( see the majority of the captains)....this is not to hurt the 3 captains....

@KHAL DROGO thank u for asking that break fast que lol...

Well played and well fought ELITE EAGLES...I'm proud of u my team members...i enjoyed well with u guys..win or loss is a 2nd thing but we fought that's enough....we won ppl heart...and this remains in everyones mind:fingercross:

@KHAL DROGO @Vanadhii @Pranisha @Aurelía ʚїɞ @Naresh Karthi @arunk420(bullet raavan)
EXCUSEME, when will u bring the BREAK FAST?:think::Laugh1:

Status
Not open for further replies.