• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -Treasure Hunt - Third key hunt + standings-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if you win or lose,:fingercross: there are little mistakes in the game.....It's not that big of a deal that the game has minor skirmishes.....:Drunk:As the answer was against us, we informed, asked some questions, that's all, according to religion, no one is our enemy, everyone is our friend.....:angel: We all came here to play and have fun, but there were minor fights and minor regrets...:giggle:..It was interesting to ask the question though..:Cwl:

No one crowns us with success in doing drama here..:hi:.. heart-touching-friendship-message-1.jpg

It doesn't matter if you win or lose,:fingercross: there are little mistakes in the game.....It's not that big of a deal that the game has minor skirmishes.....:Drunk:As the answer was against us, we informed, asked some questions, that's all, according to religion, no one is our enemy, everyone is our friend.....:angel: We all came here to play and have fun, but there were minor fights and minor regrets...:giggle:..It was interesting to ask the question though..:Cwl:

No one crowns us with success in doing drama here..:hi:..
1000050485.jpg
I Think No Caption Needed :Cwl:

Attachments

• 1000050485.jpg
    1000050485.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2

No one crowns us with success in doing drama here..:hi:.. View attachment 159225
As u said there were few mistakes lemme ask u one thing u attend a exam n the examiner gives u the question paper u attend the questions......
My question is will the person who valuates ur answers will accept answers which are not relevant to question n give u marks ........ no right
So in same way we ask u questions which we got from Google it has its fixed answers so we give points to only such answers .........

N regarding the excuseme word I already informed to @Malar before the game itself that I don't consider space given or not I'll just check spelling mistake if spelling is correct I don't consider about the space ....... . ..

We made this game for entertainment purposes not for fights we don't want to be too strict or partial to anyone so I left some loops to make u guys happy

Does anyone know a single mistake by organisers can cause the winning team loose so we make sure no one gets hurts just bcz of small things

First of all watch this as a game not like a war ..........before the game we all are friends n even after this we need to be same .........all need to face each other till ur last day in zozo so y unnecessary fights take it in fun n be sportive

Win or loose everyone here are great warriors to me .........I never even shared the game details to anyone even if they are not playing the game so we being such neutral to everyone n being fair don't think we are biased

If any flaw was happening in this game it's just bcz of team players who sharing hints to other teams u guys being supportive to each other that's not organiser's mistake (I didn't mean to hurt anyone in just saying the truth )

Don't fight respect each other be happy till u leave :blush: :hearteyes: :nerdy:

Here comes the third stage of the hunt......the second mini game
MIX REBUS ...... same as first mini game the captains need to send a player for each round and we describe you guys about a thing n the first person who finds the answer gets a point.......

correct answer gets you plus two points and wrong answer gets u minus one.
_______

Pov : we only consider one answer it may be right or wrong or spelling mistake it's not counted only one answer is taken......
Don't argue in btw the game regarding this.

EXAMPLE OF GAME

you will get pic and small hint ...

To help you solve them, make sure to look at word placement, size, color, and quantity.

View attachment 158116
Hint: Think of different types of house layouts.

answer : Split level.

First match :

Friday : 01/09/2023
Time : 9pm IST
@Nilaani vs @Malar

2nd match :

02/09/2023
Time : 9pm IST
@Somaiya Karn vs @sssingh

Standings after 2nd key hunt :

Team @Nilaani - 8 points

Team @Somaiya Karn - 6 points

Team @sssingh - 4 points

Team @Malar - 2 points

Kuch smjh nhi aa rha but excited.... :Laugh1: :rofl1:

As u said there were few mistakes lemme ask u one thing u attend a exam n the examiner gives u the question paper u attend the questions......
My question is will the person who valuates ur answers will accept answers which are not relevant to question n give u marks ........ no right
So in same way we ask u questions which we got from Google it has its fixed answers so we give points to only such answers .........

N regarding the excuseme word I already informed to @Malar before the game itself that I don't consider space given or not I'll just check spelling mistake if spelling is correct I don't consider about the space ....... . ..

We made this game for entertainment purposes not for fights we don't want to be too strict or partial to anyone so I left some loops to make u guys happy

Does anyone know a single mistake by organisers can cause the winning team loose so we make sure no one gets hurts just bcz of small things

First of all watch this as a game not like a war ..........before the game we all are friends n even after this we need to be same .........all need to face each other till ur last day in zozo so y unnecessary fights take it in fun n be sportive

Win or loose everyone here are great warriors to me .........I never even shared the game details to anyone even if they are not playing the game so we being such neutral to everyone n being fair don't think we are biased

If any flaw was happening in this game it's just bcz of team players who sharing hints to other teams u guys being supportive to each other that's not organiser's mistake (I didn't mean to hurt anyone in just saying the truth )

Don't fight respect each other be happy till u leave :blush: :hearteyes: :nerdy:
user2829637_0638d90e0f0e.gif

What is this game all about....
I wanna try....:Laugh1:

But if it's a brain game, then consider me out..haha:Cwl:
. All games its brain games mostly even in roleplay you have to be good at imagination and creative enough to create some spicy role . :Cwl:

Ps. Game its finishing next week soo you are bit late try next time for this fallow forum more offten

Status
Not open for further replies.