• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Haha, sounds like you're determined to keep my heart all to yourself! Maybe we can negotiate some sharing arrangements for that key.
No no there will be no sharing. I don't want you to fall for a bad P/W/G. I want you to choose a real life partner. On that day I will give you this key...

No no there will be no sharing. I don't want you to fall for a bad P/W/G. I want you to choose a real life partner. On that day I will give you this key...
Well, if you're that dedicated to keeping my heart secure, maybe you should just take the plunge and be the partner yourself! Who needs keys when you've got a direct line to my heart, right?

Well, if you're that dedicated to keeping my heart secure, maybe you should just take the plunge and be the partner yourself! Who needs keys when you've got a direct line to my heart, right?
Direct line to heart :Cwl:. If you think of such a simple matter, loving someone, giving him a place in your heart, sharing everything with him, and all these matters are more dangerous if they are done too soon. Therefore, everyone should take time for these matters. And my biggest problem, you know, I can't trust anyone, I don't know when I will get out of this problem.

Direct line to heart :Cwl:. If you think of such a simple matter, loving someone, giving him a place in your heart, sharing everything with him, and all these matters are more dangerous if they are done too soon. Therefore, everyone should take time for these matters. And my biggest problem, you know, I can't trust anyone, I don't know when I will get out of this problem.
Your words resonate deeply, and I admire your honesty and caution. Trust is like a delicate flower, needing time to bloom fully. Let's take each step together, nurturing our connection, and perhaps one day, your heart will find solace in mine.

Your words resonate deeply, and I admire your honesty and caution. Trust is like a delicate flower, needing time to bloom fully. Let's take each step together, nurturing our connection, and perhaps one day, your heart will find solace in mine.
(Trust is like a delicate flower, needing time to bloom fully )

Your words make me wonder how beautifully you speak which I cannot. You are truly a strange creature :giggle:

Your words make me wonder how beautifully you speak which I cannot. You are truly a strange creature :giggle:
Your words touch my heart in ways I can't express, but you have a way of making even the simplest sentiments feel profound. Maybe I'm just a strange creature enchanted by your charm.

And yaa trust me, i sound much better than my words

Your words touch my heart in ways I can't express, but you have a way of making even the simplest sentiments feel profound. Maybe I'm just a strange creature enchanted by your charm.
You don't have office today. You talk to me constantly.

And you talk like that, if it were anyone else in my place, I think she would have fallen in love with you instantly maybe.

You don't have office today. You talk to me constantly.

And you talk like that, if it were anyone else in my place, I think she would have fallen in love with you instantly maybe.
I do have office and i am in ma cabin, but not so busy.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm really enjoying our conversation too. While I appreciate the compliment, I'm here to connect with you as a person, not to charm anyone with words. Let's keep getting to know each other through our chats.

I do have office and i am in ma cabin, but not so busy.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm really enjoying our conversation too. While I appreciate the compliment, I'm here to connect with you as a person, not to charm anyone with words. Let's keep getting to know each other through our chats.
Everything starts out so good and beautiful and funny. But sometimes the end is very difficult, painful and crying. Which not everyone has the ability to bear. So I think a big decision has to look at a lot of big aspects. Happiness does not see time because this happiness does not take time to change. Maybe I said a little too much..

Everything starts out so good and beautiful and funny. But sometimes the end is very difficult, painful and crying. Which not everyone has the ability to bear. So I think a big decision has to look at a lot of big aspects. Happiness does not see time because this happiness does not take time to change. Maybe I said a little too much..
Your words resonate deeply, and you're right, big decisions require careful consideration of all aspects. Happiness is indeed a precious thing, and while it may not see time, it's worth taking the time to ensure it lasts. And don't worry about saying too much; I appreciate your openness and wisdom.

Well what i want to say is that, not all five fingers in your own hands are the same, so not all inviduals are the same as well. There are for sure some exceptional cases as well and yes ones past shouldnt be a guideline to judge someone else. Its all about general statements i have mentioned. Anyways given a chance to talk might change your perspective about the trust and whatever you have mentioned. On a lighter note, we all love once and live happily

You have previously also said something similar to the context of the above. Well i do understand to a certain extend, but yet again be optimestic in life. An example, if we climb a ladder, we look up and climb and not down..the moment u look down and start climbing, am sure one might fall down. So leave the baggage and think forward and dont waste time. Everyone of us goes through hell in life and as said life is not bed of rosses, its more of thorns, so if a helping genuine hand is togther, things will be different

Your words resonate deeply, and you're right, big decisions require careful consideration of all aspects. Happiness is indeed a precious thing, and while it may not see time, it's worth taking the time to ensure it lasts. And don't worry about saying too much; I appreciate your openness and wisdom.

Well what i want to say is that, not all five fingers in your own hands are the same, so not all inviduals are the same as well. There are for sure some exceptional cases as well and yes ones past shouldnt be a guideline to judge someone else. Its all about general statements i have mentioned. Anyways given a chance to talk might change your perspective about the trust and whatever you have mentioned. On a lighter note, we all love once and live happily
No, I don't have a bad past. I am what I am and I am what I am now. And to be honest, I don't judge people. I always think that no one should suffer because of my behavior...

No, I don't have a bad past. I am what I am and I am what I am now. And to be honest, I don't judge people. I always think that no one should suffer because of my behavior...
Your perspective is truly refreshing. Embracing who you are now without dwelling on the past is admirable. And your empathy towards others, ensuring no one suffers because of your actions, speaks volumes about your character. It's a rare quality to find, and I'm grateful to be having this conversation with someone as understanding and compassionate as you.

Don't worry if you're not where you want to be in life. Remember, even pizza dough needs time to rise before it becomes awesome!
thts the beauty of life, every problems will have solutions, but its upto each of us to solve that puzzle and get the right solution

thts the beauty of life, every problems will have solutions, but its upto each of us to solve that puzzle and get the right solution
Absolutely, life is like a puzzle with solutions waiting to be discovered. It's up to us to embrace the challenge, piece things together, and find the right answers.