• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed The Treasure hunt season-2 Finale

Hello everyone...
I'm Sssingh , the captain of the team ...
❤️THE BLUE PIRATES ❤️

Thanking each and everyone from the depth of my heart...
We the blue pirates Lost 1st mini game due to some internal issues and effected its impact on keyhunt however we stood in 3rd place in 1st key hunt...
Then we came back with sportive spirit and won 2nd mini game and came 3rd in key hurt....
As the saying ... practice makes man perfect.. we bounced back with extra added enthusiasm and team support we Won 3rd mini game and also stood 1st in 3rd keyhunt...

Inspite of backstabbings and
Eat 5-star and do nothing taglines from opponents..

Our team after a great practice for hours together before the mini games also had to face allegations as cheaters..

Even after all that we never lost our confidence and game spirit and stood 2nd place in 4th minigame and stood 1st place in keyhunt....
And.....
After these many hurdles
we....
The blue pirates.... entered into final ticket zone...
The Finals....
Tensions.... searching pressure.... players reactions in understanding the hints...decodings.... with all the teamspirit and mutual understanding ... WE....
THE BLUE PIRATES proved ourselves .... and won the treasure finally....

I thank each and every player of my team ...each player played a vital role in winning...

@Siddhu -- The heart of the team and hidden treasure of team ... man with super brain... without you I can't even imagine fun and practices in the group

@ẞaanvi -- chota packet but bada damaka ... Lil pilloda with 3 brain monkey , with your intelligence and speedy searching skills only we could find the keys and treasure

@Honey bunch -- one and only one Tamil user of team..you tolerated us so much when we used to talk in regional languages and never complained regarding it but u tried to understand the language

@Alchemyst -- The Gundi rani of the pirates , as I mentioned earlier practice makes man perfect,you where the person who boosted up the team by making the team practice inspite of your busy schedule. Because of you we became a perfect as a team.

@Tongue tornado -- as the name indicates you really created tornado by your practicing and answering skills , you played very very crucial role in the team

@Wrishuuu -- The mature guy of the pirates , a talented and intelligent person who played key role in cracking the clue during keyhunt , A man with cool attitude even under pressure

@Ryan -- Inspite of your busy schedule ( flirting on site.... hahaha ) you gave your time and played well in 1st mini game and also gave your time in other minigames

@Babai_43 -- cool and calm person of pirates, speaks less and works great and even with your other responsibilities you gave your time and support to the team till end of the treasure hunt finale

@Furiosaa -- Eventhough you were busy with your personal life you have given your 100% support to the team till the end and your famous gif ( heh?) makes us relax when under pressure

@SanYogita -- I was so desperate to take you into the team from day one of treasure hunt 2 but unfortunately I lost you , but finally I regained you in last minigame and you became our lucky hand in the team

A special thanks to V and S who helped us by backhand in each practice of minigames and guiding us in cracking the clues

All of you guys showed and proved that.. Teamwork and practice never fails

And thanks to them who enrolled their names and entered the team but unfortunately didn't played any of the game

@Nilaani and team .. you were the best opponent, ur team spirit n sportiveness is remarkable u guys were challenging and fun to play with , we had joyful time competing against u

@Malar and @ARYAN team.. u showed us that a shattered team can have a marvelous comeback

@Somaiya Karn and team.. u gave us a tough competition , showed us how we could get to key even without hints

And last but not the least i would like to extend my gratitude to @Aashman and @JUPITER for organising the game and entertaining us and making us once again realise that zozo is not just a chatting site. We as a team appreciate the efforts taken by both of you and the patience you showed all throughout the game. Hats off to both of you.
:heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

#NowBackToWork
Well cap @sssingh take a bow from all of us for leading us a bunch of troublemakers to victory and successfully controlling our gundi rani @Alchemyst .( Although you were busy flirting with every girl :unamused: hence earned the name smoothy :rofl1:). Without you we couldn't have done anything. I think one thing I can say on behalf of everyone. Thank you Smoothy for making us part of your team.. Congratulations :rock:

Hello everyone...
❤️THE BLUE PIRATES ❤️

We the blue pirates Lost 1st mini game due to some internal issues and effected its impact on keyhunt however we stood in 3rd place in 1st key hunt...
Then we came back with sportive spirit and won 2nd mini game and came 3rd in key hurt....
As the saying ... practice makes man perfect.. we bounced back with extra added enthusiasm and team support we Won 3rd mini game and also stood 1st in 3rd keyhunt...

Our team after a great practice for hours together before the mini games also had to face allegations as cheaters..

Even after all that we never lost our confidence and game spirit and stood 2nd place in 4th minigame and stood 1st place in keyhunt....
And.....
After these many hurdles
we....
The Finals....
Tensions.... searching pressure.... players reactions in understanding the hints...decodings.... with all the teamspirit and mutual understanding ... WE....

I thank each and every player of my team ...each player played a vital role in winning...

@Siddhu -- The heart of the team and hidden treasure of team ... man with super brain... without you I can't even imagine fun and practices in the group

@ẞaanvi -- chota packet but bada damaka ... Lil pilloda with 3 brain monkey , with your intelligence and speedy searching skills only we could find the keys and treasure

@Honey bunch -- one and only one Tamil user of team..you tolerated us so much when we used to talk in regional languages and never complained regarding it but u tried to understand the language

@Alchemyst -- The Gundi rani of the pirates , as I mentioned earlier practice makes man perfect,you where the person who boosted up the team by making the team practice inspite of your busy schedule. Because of you we became a perfect as a team.

@Tongue tornado -- as the name indicates you really created tornado by your practicing and answering skills , you played very very crucial role in the team

@Wrishuuu -- The mature guy of the pirates , a talented and intelligent person who played key role in cracking the clue during keyhunt , A man with cool attitude even under pressure

@Ryan -- Inspite of your busy schedule ( flirting on site.... hahaha ) you gave your time and played well in 1st mini game and also gave your time in other minigames

@Babai_43 -- cool and calm person of pirates, speaks less and works great and even with your other responsibilities you gave your time and support to the team till end of the treasure hunt finale

@Furiosaa -- Eventhough you were busy with your personal life you have given your 100% support to the team till the end and your famous gif ( heh?) makes us relax when under pressure

@SanYogita -- I was so desperate to take you into the team from day one of treasure hunt 2 but unfortunately I lost you , but finally I regained you in last minigame and you became our lucky hand in the team

A special thanks to V and S who helped us by backhand in each practice of minigames and guiding us in cracking the clues

And thanks to them who enrolled their names and entered the team but unfortunately didn't played any of the game

@Nilaani and team .. you were the best opponent, ur team spirit n sportiveness is remarkable u guys were challenging and fun to play with , we had joyful time competing against u

@Malar and @ARYAN team.. u showed us that a shattered team can have a marvelous comeback

@Somaiya Karn and team.. u gave us a tough competition , showed us how we could get to key even without hints

And last but not the least i would like to extend my gratitude to @Aashman and @JUPITER for organising the game and entertaining us and making us once again realise that zozo is not just a chatting site. We as a team appreciate the efforts taken by both of you and the patience you showed all throughout the game. Hats off to both of you.

#NowBackToWork
Kuddos to the team effort and ur hardwork..... congratulations each and everyone buddies.....
Now Party mood on .....:rock::rock:

@sssingh @Wrishuuu @Alchemyst @Siddhu

seinfield-happy-dance-celebration-zsjadnnbab2adwom.gif

@Furiosaa @Honey bunch

d2fe491806c3a0227852f0b2c6006ee1.gif

@Siddhu @Wrishuuu :giggle::giggle:
540d3a7c57b1a0527a66ccc7b0953ba2 (1).gif

@ẞaanvi @Alchemyst

dancing-lesbian.gif

@Tongue tornado @sssingh
dance-dancing.gif

@SanYogita
happy-dance-funny.gif

@Babai_43 @Ryan @Tongue tornado @Wrishuuu
dancing-canadian.gif

@Tongue tornado @Wrishuuu @Siddhu @Babai_43 @Ryan

6o-6JH.gif

@Furiosaa @SanYogita @ẞaanvi @Alchemyst @Honey bunch
JRAc.gif

And finally cool smoothy singh

user60563_2e59b3ee6e88.gif

user252378_be0a055a0692.gif

Last edited:
Hello everyone...
❤️THE BLUE PIRATES ❤️

And.....
After these many hurdles
we....
The Finals....

#NowBackToWork
Hearty congrts to u and ur teammates:hearteyes::clapping: well deserved victory:fest:

Hello everyone...
❤️THE BLUE PIRATES ❤️

And.....
After these many hurdles
we....
The Finals....

#NowBackToWork
All we deserved it captain..the only thing is you trusted all us at every stage and we all together made it happen. The way you taught us how to be cool all the time and how to deal vth the messy situations in smoother way. :heart1:
And thanks to everyone for tolerating me and my 3 brains intelligence all the time:rofl1: now I'm missing all the fun we had on practice sessions.

My lil bujjamma meri jaan @Alchemyst shez the girl who comes in my mind when anyone take the word PRACTICE:kiss::hearteyes:

And I was so shocked whenever @Tongue tornado tongueuuu answering each and every riddle super fast :Cwl: I bothered him a lil bit much while the practice sessions..also he won't forget the word MIGRAINE coz of me..:giggle:

@Honey bunch @Furiosaa @Wrishuuu @Ryan the sweetest ppl in our team..I was like hayee mai yaha pighal gayi for their words:inlove:
@Siddhu mams ni gurinchi em cheptham le kani...but trust me guys entertainment exists wherever our Siddhu mams will be..we both enjoyed a lot during this game more than others..:Cwl:

@Aashman @JUPITER you guys are really awesome..we had enough fun coz of you both..A big thanks to my cute aashhuuu and sweet jupi..:heart1:

All we deserved it captain..the only thing is you trusted all us at every stage and we all together made it happen. The way you taught us how to be cool all the time and how to deal vth the messy situations in smoother way. :heart1:
And thanks to everyone for tolerating me and my 3 brains intelligence all the time:rofl1: now I'm missing all the fun we had on practice sessions.

My lil bujjamma meri jaan @Alchemyst shez the girl who comes in my mind when anyone take the word PRACTICE:kiss::hearteyes:

And I was so shocked whenever @Tongue tornado tongueuuu answering each and every riddle super fast :Cwl: I bothered him a lil bit much while the practice sessions..also he won't forget the word MIGRAINE coz of me..:giggle:

@Honey bunch @Furiosaa @Wrishuuu @Ryan the sweetest ppl in our team..I was like hayee mai yaha pighal gayi for their words:inlove:
@Siddhu mams ni gurinchi em cheptham le kani...but trust me guys entertainment exists wherever our Siddhu mams will be..we both enjoyed a lot during this game more than others..:Cwl:

@Aashman @JUPITER you guys are really awesome..we had enough fun coz of you both..A big thanks to my cute aashhuuu and sweet jupi..:heart1:
Thank you dear sweet of you :inlove: I'm happy you guys enjoy!!!!

Bujjammma bujjamma :hearteyes:

Attachments

• hug.gif
    hug.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0