• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed The Treasure hunt season-2 Finale

Congratulations 4 teams for this amazing and full of unexpected memorable things of Hunt season 2 ! . Thank you for make it happen !

Special Congratulations for Blue Pirates for Winning game . !

Also wanna thank Myself and @Aashman we again made it Even tho was stresfull we don't give up

! . Hope soon we will meet again in another Game !
Thanks for your hard work in it !!!!

Congratulations 4 teams for this amazing and full of unexpected memorable things of Hunt season 2 ! . Thank you for make it happen !

Also wanna thank Myself and @Aashman we again made it Even tho was stresfull we don't give up

I'll miss the way you smoke.

Yppj.gif

Congratulations Team Blue pirates for making it happen Congo for ur efforts :holiday: :giggle:
Congo captain @sssingh for winning the finals
Congratulations Team Blue Pirates:highfive:
@sssingh :clapping:
Congratulations Team Blue Pirates :clapping:
Congrats blue pirates team :clapping: :fest:

Nice game guys for all those participated..

Congratulations Team Blue pirate's
:blessing:

Nice clues
@Aashman and @JUPITER :giggle:
Congratulations pirates :fest:
Congratulations All Team Members. Thanks to @JUPITER @Aashman for your effort. Thanks all the teams for your effort.
Congratulations Blue Pirates...! Worth your effort...!
congratulations @sssingh and team :angel:

Congrts team Blue pirates:fest::highfive::clapping: @sssingh and team

Congratulations my team THE BLUE PIRATES....:heart1::heart1::heart1:

Awesome work and great team effort..
@sssingh babe change your zozo tagline to "Captain Cool of Zozo" suits you better.. ;)

View attachment 163644
Congratulations team..Thank you for everyone's efforts and our dear smooth and sexy singh's cool captaincy:heart1::heart1:and very well played Moon Knights:clapping::inlove:

The given clues :
Making a small mistake can cause u suffer the most .........the end resides in the beginning..........
The first line resembles to the content in the blogpost and the second line the end resides in the beginning
The beginning of the game is done with registration thread and a video is in it ......In the video the very first line "FORGOTTEN ISLAND" it resembles to zozo blog

Second : I posted a video of Sahoo Movie bgm
Third : Never believe anything without knowing maybe there may create some hallucinations........This resembles to the spoiler I used
Fourth : Sthita-prajnasya kaa bhaashaa,samaadhi-sthasya keshava shitha-dih kim prabhaashet,kim asita vrajeta kim
It means some times the king itself comes out as soldier to protect his kingdom (sahoo version )

Fifth : Never ever loose hope on anything n get it to an end maybe there is a new beginning ahead
This content is related to the blogpost too die to small mistakes done by us can affect a lot but still ending our life is not a solution there might be a new beginning

Sixth : Like? Shuffling game It means the hinds are cross linked n shuffled

Seventh : The moment when we look back all we get reminded of our history History never fail us to educate us. This resembles To the complete information available in Zozo blog as the history of zozo it's ups n downs are completely posted in zozo Blog

Finally the link of blogpost we used to hide treasure is : https://www.chatzozo.com/blog/the-tales-and-tragedys-of-unsafe-sexting/

Hope u guys enjoyed the game and finally a good bye for the cute little drama king of zozo but he will resides in ur hearts always

#expect the unexpected
Signing off

Ur Amiable Loner Aashman

The given clues :
Making a small mistake can cause u suffer the most .........the end resides in the beginning..........
The first line resembles to the content in the blogpost and the second line the end resides in the beginning
The beginning of the game is done with registration thread and a video is in it ......In the video the very first line "FORGOTTEN ISLAND" it resembles to zozo blog

Third : Never believe anything without knowing maybe there may create some hallucinations........This resembles to the spoiler I used
Fourth : Sthita-prajnasya kaa bhaashaa,samaadhi-sthasya keshava shitha-dih kim prabhaashet,kim asita vrajeta kim
It means some times the king itself comes out as soldier to protect his kingdom (sahoo version )

Fifth : Never ever loose hope on anything n get it to an end maybe there is a new beginning ahead
This content is related to the blogpost too die to small mistakes done by us can affect a lot but still ending our life is not a solution there might be a new beginning

Seventh : The moment when we look back all we get reminded of our history History never fail us to educate us. This resembles To the complete information available in Zozo blog as the history of zozo it's ups n downs are completely posted in zozo Blog

Finally the link of blogpost we used to hide treasure is : https://www.chatzozo.com/blog/the-tales-and-tragedys-of-unsafe-sexting/

Hope u guys enjoyed the game and finally a good bye for the cute little drama king of zozo but he will resides in ur hearts always

#expect the unexpected
Signing off

Ur Amiable Loner Aashman
Acha

The given clues :

#expect the unexpected
Signing off

Ur Amiable Loner Aashman
le me : calculating-puzzled.gif

(who kept wondering where is zozo blog in forum till very end :facepalm: )