• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The one in your bucket list

I have visited Coorg. The lush green places , misty hills, and cool climate. It is an awesome peaceful retreat cuz of the stunning natural beauty. I hope your wish to Coorg comes true soon. :inlove:
It is undeniably a stunning location. While I had anticipated the presence of waterfalls in Thala Kaveri, I was slightly disappointed. Nevertheless, it is unquestionably a destination worth visiting

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
Aiwaa ❤️

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
1000002421.jpg

Seoul (The capital of South Korea).

View attachment 165692
Egypt i am coming.........