• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The one in your bucket list

Hema

Favoured Frenzy
Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

IMG_20230922_223329.png
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
Actually ,you asked about a specific place... but for me it's the travel.. and the experience in between.. each recent travels and places are my favorite...

View attachment 165692
Jabal akhdher | Oman
Jebel_Akhdar_view.jpg

View attachment 165692
1000023493.jpg
Scotland of india... coorg

View attachment 165692
images.jpeg
My dream place always..... Mussoorie:inlove: But still am seeing this in image only...:unamused:

View attachment 165692
:hearteyes:

View attachment 165699
My one of the favrt place is ladkh.. And i want to go there on a road trip with my friends..
Ladakh the land of high passes. When it comes to Jammu and Kashmir , Ladakh all i imagine is snow & snow ball fights xd :Cwl:. So to which place in particular u gonna explore?. If u are to stunning blue waters ,then i would suggest pangong lake ( gained fame through movie 3 Idiots.):giggle:

View attachment 165692
I love every moment of the journey more than the destination. It's not about where we go but what we explore when we go……..:inlove:i want to travel all over the wolrd…….
I1695491519184.png

Last edited: