• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The one in your bucket list

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]
Mine is Switzerland that too alone

I am ready to join you on an exploration adventure! :giggle: Yes ,It's not just the places but the people that make the journey memorable. Where would you like to explore ? Any particular destination in mind ? ;p
My mind says to explore u than any places:giggle:

But since u asked for destination I want to explore Meghalaya once again with u @Hema :hearteyes:

Those beautiful clouds , greenaries , hanging bridges , bamboo bridges between mountain at the below given hill top , crystal clear water , zip lining between valleys , sudden rainfalls :inlove: and along with this beautiful u exploring with me join hand in hand

IMG_1636-01-01.jpeg

Munnar

pleasant weather, serenity, misty and lush environs, and soothing ambiance

View attachment 166017
Munnar is a paradise of natural beauty :inlove: . Some of my suggestions to Munnar would be
At munnar -Munnar hill station, Munnar top station, Anamudi
and specially for :-
1 tea factory and garden - Rajakkad, bison valleOffride locations and natural beautyy, munnar town.
2. Dam and other activities - Vattavada, top station, mattupetty
3. Off-road trips - Chinna Kanal, pooppara, bodinayakannur,
4.Offride locations and natural beauty - Marayoor, udumalpetta.
If u have any doubts u can ask@ Nikalus @ Dr Velayudham( it's their suggestion list):smile1:
Wishing you an incredible journey to Munnar! and may your dream trip be filled with unforgettable moments and breathtaking sights. Enjoy your adventure:inlove:

I love every moment of the journey more than the destination. It's not about where we go but what we explore when we go……..:inlove:i want to travel all over the wolrd…….
IView attachment 165993
May every moment in your exploration be filled with incredible enriching encounters :inlove: and could d you kindly share with us the destination which u feel is impressive frm ur past exploration.

Which place is at the top of your travel wishlist & what inspired your interest in that particular destination ( is like culture, beauty,food, history or any other?) and any travel companion to accompany u on this excursion?​

The favourite place at the top of my bucket list is santorini:hearteyes:, greece. I fell head over heels for this place and that too through a book. :rofl1:Back when at school days my favourite book was classmate and its cover featured a snap of Santorini. Searched and mesmerized with the beauty of Santorini, i was hooked!! :giggle:and wish to travel their with my bestie [ Her craziness and my exploration would make us the perfect pair to Santorini's wonders. Xd]

View attachment 165692
[ info - Santorini is one of the volcanic island in Greece famous for its stunning sights, beauty sunset, long volcanic beaches, historical richness]

Santorini

041ae6b1-0a88-4c22-a648-53a22dd4a006.jpgDR_190522_184343_3927.jpg123rf_31069130_xxl_oia_santorini_greece_famous_with_beautiful_romantic_sunsets.jpg

Bali

bali-long-thumbnail.jpg
1000x667-Bali-Indonesia-Cruise-Norwegian-couple.jpg
960x0.jpg

And any place anywhere with My loved one is comfortable around me. anything it might be..

Last edited: