• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The first look

It don't define character it is all what one can afford or not
A middle class girl who gives her salary in her house will not think of doing pedicure every 15 days
Thus it not defines anyone's character dear
I second u in this case, as the beauty of a girl is not only in their costumes but how they behaves..

and all girls are beautiful in one or another way...

all we need is to see the beauty:hearteyes:

Why not even indo western look is famous
Babes indo western is on trending now...

But even in these the most important is how u manage to carry which doesn't look odd combinations till then it's gud...else not to try this kinda styles...is what my thought

Girls:
Where u look at first when an handsome guy is walking across u?

Boys:
Where u look at first when a beautiful girl is walking across u?

Be open :clapping:
His face then i go see every details, his sexylips, nose, cute cheeks, beautiful eyes, hair ... Then he smileee ugh. What more if he talks :p

Babes indo western is on trending now...

But even in these the most important is how u manage to carry which doesn't look odd combinations till then it's gud...else not to try this kinda styles...is what my thought
I think one must live for them selves and do what they want wear what they want and not what others or society want

Anyone ever saw a Punjabi bride with chuda in her hand mehendi and a western outfit she looks damn hot :)

I think one must live for them selves and do what they want wear what they want and not what others or society want
Lol I never mentioned living for other or society...am against that thing even my family too...we never care

Am only saying is a good combination dress is necessary to make it elegant that doesn't lead to society n others judgements...
images (89).jpeg
As u see this is into indo west western...saree on jeans its just how well u combine the colors n manage to carry...

That's my point

Lol I never mentioned living for other or society...am against that thing even my family too...we never care

Am only saying is a good combination dress is necessary to make it elegant that doesn't lead to society n others judgements...
View attachment 31403
As u see this is into indo west western...saree on jeans its just how well u combine the colors n manage to carry...

That's my point
We were discussing about girls who wear bangles anklets bindi on western outfit and not the designer info western outfit babes
This kinda indo western outfits are mostly worn by models or actress not the ordinary female
See uncle's comment to which I respond :)

Okay now this thread is off track from 1st looks to appearence and attires, dresses and models, n styling haha...

Lets stop this discussion over here n let all naughty ppl comment on what they see in 1st look :giggle:

We were discussing about girls who wear bangles anklets bindi on western outfit and not the designer info western outfit babes
This kinda indo western outfits are mostly worn by models or actress not the ordinary female
See uncle's comment to which I respond :)
I have seen it n responding for the same...ppl with bangles n anklets can be worn on the same indo western but u r not getting my point am saying they can wear with good COMBINATIONS that's it...der is no rule not to wear bangles or anklets...but one should know how to carry them with there dress

I have seen it n responding for the same...ppl with bangles n anklets can be worn on the same indo western but u r not getting my point am saying they can wear with good COMBINATIONS that's it...der is no rule not to wear bangles or anklets...but one should know how to carry them with there dress
And u not getting what I am saying babes
:)

Dear Boys & Girls ....

What do you Notice the first thing in a Girl / Boy...!