• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The first look

BnB007

Epic Legend
Senior's
Girls:
Where u look at first when an handsome guy is walking across u?

Boys:
Where u look at first when a beautiful girl is walking across u?

Be open :clapping:

Lol no need to take a step back to look at guy like that...

As how boys do scan from head to toe within fraction of sec even we do girls have that talent to do quick scan :Cwl:

Definitely, only experienced people look at feet at first, most people are not aware of this, just look at their feet, it gives the whole lot of stories about them, where they have been, it works the most of the time.
Haha indeed. . . These days mostly every girl dresses in a way we will get attracted but the feet , it will tell lot of different stories.

Definitely, only experienced people look at feet at first, most people are not aware of this, just look at their feet, it gives the whole lot of stories about them, where they have been, it works the most of the time.
Wow even i look at nails, fingers n feet but my list will be long so I had not mentioned those

No worries, next time just share this picture which saves your typing time.

View attachment 31376

I guess Raja Madha @Rapunzel gonna come up with special meme for you.
I don't consider few like ankle, thigh, lower limb,

But I love to take a look at chest, shoulders, forearm haha

Yeah raja madha will be having gud time to troll me n make a meme haha which I enjoy :rofl1: