• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The first look

What if her shoe is broken on that day opps lol
Broken no problem. It's how they are paired that tells da story. To elaborate, many times in Chennai I've seen girls with tees n jeans sporting two bucket full of jasmine on their heads, anklets n to top it slippers... You can't mix traditional things with a modern dress n slippers a definite no no. ( @Rapunzel this is my contribution for ur meme content)

Broken no problem. It's how they are paired that tells da story. To elaborate, many times in Chennai I've seen girls with tees n jeans sporting two bucket full of jasmine on their heads, anklets n to top it slippers... You can't mix traditional things with a modern dress n slippers a definite no no. ( @Rapunzel this is my contribution for ur meme content)
Why not even indo western look is famous

Suppose you r passing by on a road in morning and you see beautiful girl with no footwear how you gonna judge her (Jain females don't wear footwear while they go to derasar have you ever noticed lol)

It don't define character it is all what one can afford or not
A middle class girl who gives her salary in her house will not think of doing pedicure every 15 days
Thus it not defines anyone's character dear
Pedicure and all came in recent time.. But i saw even before girl with pretty feet and in very well maintained...