• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tell about zozo in a word

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Tell how u started zozo and how it has been end up as a day to day life.
Mine:came up here when depressed it gives me relief first i tought they are not pepole they are just computers programme reply to me then some best idiots told me they are not not with out a day login i wont sleep.even when new i tried all the chats but if feel comfortable here. Zozo is my home i wont leave it for anything or for anyone. :heart1::fest:

"FREEDOM" is the word i give for zozo...ppl come n go but zozo remains the same always with no restrictions and pure freedom to be wat i am

ZOZO changed me a lot : INNOCENT (PAPPU) to FLIRTING KING (PULIHORA RAJA) OF TELUGU WALL :giggle: apart from jokes Help me to explore myself n became INTROVERT to EXTROVERT :bandid::cool:

Simply zozo is another world to make and explore all. Seriously am learning and reading people's different mindsets here:happy1:

Well being trapped in home n the name of quarantine I got intrigued how ppl can really stay at home...... Googled a lot :blah:.... And came to know about chat sites ...... Visited some and the I came back for rapz.... She reflected myself at times:blessing:
........ And hmmm to describe it I would say fantasy.....;)

write your words abt zozo:rock:

note:1.
in crazy way only .don't feel me bored vth your words frnds:p

2.don't write paragraphs also;)

Last edited: