• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Table Top Gaming Miniatures

Share your machine config and price ranges... let me see if I can get one, LOL... and play with it... well I can't get attention of any boobies.. so le the hobbies be playing with these LIL guys...
hey you might be on to something ,ZOZO merch like keyrings etc lol

Share your machine config and price ranges... let me see if I can get one, LOL... and play with it... well I can't get attention of any boobies.. so le the hobbies be playing with these LIL guys...
I use an Elegoo Mars 4 Ultra 9K LCD printer with WiFi, and Sunlu standard plus resin. Also use the Mercury X wash and cure stations. (one is to wash the resin off the model after printing, and the other is to cure the resin) All for around $389.00 and that's not even including the paints to paint the miniatures. 1000002252.jpg1000002253.jpg

Last edited:
I use an Elegoo Mars 4 Ultra 9K LCD printer with WiFi. with Sunlu standard plus resin. Also use the Mercury X wash and cure stations. (one is to wash the resin off the model after printing, and the other is to cure the resin) All for around $389.00 and that's not even including the paints to paint the miniatures. View attachment 229310View attachment 229311
:Drunk: looks more cleaner and neat than my working DESK... fucking I envyy NOW>>> :envy:

damn babe you really are tossing them midgets out lmao

I normally wouldn't post an unfinished paint job, but the skin tone on this Frost Giant is just looking badass. :rock:

1000002371.jpg