• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Table Top Gaming Miniatures

I am talking with hades in funny way @rahul k
give him savoury snacks not sugar ,he is hard enough to deal with lmao last thing i need is my Husband on a sugar high
no idea what Ludo is, and not a single one of those miniatures is a "teddy" bear. :Drunk:
Ludo is a1_jKgN5xrSnZTc7YiTV0Llqg.png strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die. Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi.i know the game ,we're play it one day when im over

give him savoury snacks not sugar ,he is hard enough to deal with lmao last thing i need is my Husband on a sugar high

Ludo is aView attachment 227151 strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die. Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi.i know the game ,we're play it one day when im over
Is this your husband

Ludo is aView attachment 227151 strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die. Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi.i know the game ,we're play it one day when im over
that sounds like a boring game. I'll stick with D&D for now. :Like:

All msgs only of hades lol
well it is his thread and he is displaying what he does ,he prints them out on his 3d printer ,then treats them and paints them ,it's one of his hobbies also why it is posted in Mini crafts

dammit... if i were you... i would make a ONLINE miniature buying website and sell these lil guys for biggggg $$$... LOL. they are sooo good.. i like it..
thanks, its just a hobby I enjoy. Not looking to sell them. :Like:

thanks, its just a hobby I enjoy. Not looking to sell them. :Like:
Share your machine config and price ranges... let me see if I can get one, LOL... and play with it... well I can't get attention of any boobies.. so le the hobbies be playing with these LIL guys...