• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tʜɪɴɢs I Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴀᴛ 1Aᴍ シ︎

U got dotted corn..uuffff then y didn't u stop me while buying dotted condom dumboo

1st let me roast it ,apply some lemon with spices n salt lol... let me taste it then I will whisper in ur ears haha asking how r the spices to the corn :Cwl: did u enjoy while applying haha
I remember last night we decided to throw the condom and we know what happened next, I'm too shy to say it out, let's jus relive the moments dumbasss :kiss:

Web capture_1-8-2022_201933_carasutra.com.jpeg

One kid was pestering his mother asking what it is called (pointing towards cauliflower)
And her mother was busy too much....she tried to make it easy by explaining him it looks like a phool....but kid kept pestering....
At last her mother said in frustration for the last time phool but that kid kept following her to work so she also said go bee in between to keep him away and safe...
And he misunderstood common word go bee to gobi...
Hence we say it phool gobi :Cwl:

I've been wondering what vegetable is gonna pop up next, since its been a while and I happened to get some beetroots today
Myself and some I know, have been wondering how to change a pair of oranges into watermelons, of course it takes a lotta squeezes, but in the process, is it only me who's imagining a bit of hard tit and a nipple would resemble like a beetroot ? before it turns into a melon ?

what about Leeks they are nice roasted,bioled in juices and in soups