• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tʜɪɴɢs I Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴀᴛ 1Aᴍ シ︎

Ummm, Its been a while and seems the vegetables have been placed in a refrigerator and I've been wondering, about something being underrated I've heard carrots have had their fair share, radish might be itchy and cucumber of course many would have come across that sight, have we missed corn by a margin, who got some dots for added pleasure, hey corn were you used ? lets think about that and let me try and get you some justice

@Aphrodite @AmoRoUs ❤️ the new eatable

To the corny horny corns, who got extra dots for added pleasure, I'm sorry to spoil you today
you've been fried and boiled at times, I'm sorry you're getting fucked this time around, you are sucked at times too.
Ohh ! you've been fucking flavored too dude, salted and spat at times caramel'ed and creampied , the lemon drops not to forget it,
you are fucking chocolaty at times , and you've been loved dude, everyone wants to have a piece of you at intervals and rainy days, you know
what's the best part of you ? no one want's to have you in them with your sleeves on, you freaking go RAW, corn the breeder.

I still wonder, Where you used CORN when someone was HORNy

With heartfelt thanks to @Ziva for your 1 AM research

Maybe I'll let you try my corn and you can whisper it in my ears dumbo
U got dotted corn..uuffff then y didn't u stop me while buying dotted condom dumboo

1st let me roast it ,apply some lemon with spices n salt lol... let me taste it then I will whisper in ur ears haha asking how r the spices to the corn :Cwl: did u enjoy while applying haha

corn-corn-hub.gif