• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion regarding abuse management in the chatrooms

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Hello Staff!!

I don't know whether it can be implemented or not but since some people are making drama on the forum and accusing staff members, I just wanted to suggest an idea.

Why can't we have a voting system when there is no admin/mod around in the rooms to ban the abusers?

Let me explain my idea.

Suppose the admins/mods are not around in any of the rooms and someone starts to abuse people, people should get the option to call for a vote. It is people's choice to vote for the ban or ignore the msg.

How it should function?
1.This option should be activated when there is no admin/mod available in any of the chatrooms and it should get deactivated when any admin/mod enters the room.
2.Anyone can call for a vote on anyone but before calling for a vote the initiator should submit ss of abuse as proof and the initiator's Id should be recorded too.
3.A pop-up window (like chat tabs) should appear with the initiator Id and abuser Id. People should be able to vote for a ban or ignore. But it should not appear to the abuser so that he won't know he is getting banned, so he couldn't figure and escape when a vote is called for.
4.The room population should be >10 and at least 51% of the votes should favor the ban of someone.
5.If any admin/mod enters the room later he/she should get the bans list for that room and the proofs submitted. The mods/admins can go through them to verify whether the bans are legit or not. If any of the bans is not legit the person who called for a vote should be banned for a few days as punishment.
6.One should only be able to call for a vote on one person at a time. And I think one should be able to call for a vote only a few times in a day.

I understand that most people ignore the vote but I think it can work.

one block option is enough so whomever feel someone is abusive they can block them.

Hello Staff!!

I don't know whether it can be implemented or not but since some people are making drama on the forum and accusing staff members, I just wanted to suggest an idea.

Why can't we have a voting system when there is no admin/mod around in the rooms to ban the abusers?

Let me explain my idea.

Suppose the admins/mods are not around in any of the rooms and someone starts to abuse people, people should get the option to call for a vote. It is people's choice to vote for the ban or ignore the msg.

How it should function?
1.This option should be activated when there is no admin/mod available in any of the chatrooms and it should get deactivated when any admin/mod enters the room.
2.Anyone can call for a vote on anyone but before calling for a vote the initiator should submit ss of abuse as proof and the initiator's Id should be recorded too.
3.A pop-up window (like chat tabs) should appear with the initiator Id and abuser Id. People should be able to vote for ban or ignore. But it should not appear to the abuser so that he won't know he is getting banned, so he couldn't figure and escape when a vote is called for.
4.The room population should be >10 and at least 51% of the votes should favor the ban of someone.
5.If any admin/mod enters the room later he/she should get the bans list for that room and the proofs submitted. The mods/admins can go through them to verify whether the bans are legit or not. If any of the band is not legit the person who called for vote should be banned for few days as punishment.
6.One should only be able to call for a vote on one person at a time. And I think one should be able to call for a vote only a few times in a day.

It wont work for ic it might work for other rooms
Ic room and its users are out of the world
Lots of drama politics goes every now n thn
If voing system implanted the group which dont like anyone will be voted out
No dought i will be voted first rofl
The way to handel ic is way different dear and wicked is handling it very well
Not all people canbe satisfied
There will be alligation any how
I know how good he is moderating in ic
He is foing his best
And he is not bais too
People may think he is biais he cant give a call to everyone why when and whom he is banning
Who ever gets caught abusing is banned and thats what the intention is too maintain ic room for chatting and thats what he is doing

He is foing his best
And he is not bais too
People may think he is biais he cant give a call to everyone why when and whom he is banning
Who ever gets caught abusing is banned and thats what the intention is too maintain ic room for chatting and thats what he is doing
I think all of the staff should brainstorm for an idea. I think you all can come up with something. Let's hope for the best :fingercross:.

He is foing his best
And he is not bais too
I know our mods are doing their best, I didn't like people accusing them without any proof. I know wicked and hidden personally and I know they are not biased. I am only talking about the idea when they are not around.

I know our mods are doing their best, I didn't like people accusing them without any proof. I know wicked and hidden personally and I know they are not biased. I am only talking about the idea when they are not around.
Already ur idea is suggested by someone before in administration post u can checkit out
Even saints get accused
We cant make happy every individual that is the core point

Hello Staff!!

Let me explain my idea.

How it should function?
3.A pop-up window (like chat tabs) should appear with the initiator Id and abuser Id. People should be able to vote for a ban or ignore. But it should not appear to the abuser so that he won't know he is getting banned, so he couldn't figure and escape when a vote is called for.
5.If any admin/mod enters the room later he/she should get the bans list for that room and the proofs submitted. The mods/admins can go through them to verify whether the bans are legit or not. If any of the bans is not legit the person who called for a vote should be banned for a few days as punishment.

@Kamini24 you think too much!!

I don't think all these things needed !! :eek: :eek:

But you still think deep using high level mathematics!! I LOVE THAT PART !!:heart1::heart1:

If you block someone he/she can come in another id, that is why I suggested this idea.
ppl comes in diff id & it’s not possible to stop all, the one who is abusive with some one may very friendly with other so it’s each person to decide that’s y i suggest block and let them come again n again any. no of ids and juz keep blocking them in one touch.

Beru abse purani hai inko sab kuch pata hoga char or froum pe isliye mai Beru ki side me hu.
Mai ye nahi bola ki mai seedha hu ha agar kisi girl ko abuse krne to mai chup chap nahi beitha hu
Mere frnds mujhe aache se jante h mujhe :):)

Already ur idea is suggested by someone before in administration post u can checkit out
Even saints get accused
We cant make happy every individual that is the core point
I didn't know about that but it is good to know that there is someone with my ideology :fingercross:. If possible can you share me the link of that post, I couldn't find it. At least his/her username would be enough for me so that I can follow their other posts and maybe I can use his brain power and we both can come up with something new. I love to meet his brain :inlove:.

I didn't know about that but it is good to know that there is someone with my ideology :fingercross:. If possible can you share me the link of that post, I couldn't find it. At least his/her username would be enough for me so that I can follow their other posts and maybe I can use his brain power and we both can come up with something new. I love to meet his brain :inlove:.

Hello Staff!!

Let me explain my idea.

How it should function?

K24 actually this is good idea , to do this need more time may be becz admin or developer need time to do this codings at all ra.

Better we use block/ingnore

Just use the block option smartly and wisely at the right time and no one should fall into the trap of the provoking made by the abuser. Don't give him attention and make him feel superior.

Especially if the abuser abuses the female id, the other fellow users feel like they are brave soldiers or saviors and get into fight with the abuser by abusing them back and nicely fall into the trap by which the fight gets extended and becomes ugly making the abuser to abuse more.

Just ignore the abuser and block him right away and make him feel inferior.

This is best of all options

Last edited:
that option would cause way more drama because people would use it not just against abusers and the best weapon users already have is the BLOCK and learning to ignore trolls and abusers
they only do it to get attention ,because they are uncapable of doing it any other way ,they are pathetic people who prey on others fun because they are jealous thats all ,BLOCK and Ignore them