• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion Suggestion for VIP account Mode (All the female user must cast your Vote)

Kindly Read the below Statement and cast your vote.....

• Need for "Allow Pvt" Option

• Waste of time for the developers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
Hey Admin kind make a view on my suggestion in chat room if you fell good..................

You giving VIP mode to female user for their security and safe issue, i respect to it.

My suggestion is you can make an option to all VIP user as "Allow Pvt" in Specific manner [Individual User name approval (by click their favorite user id and allowing them to make pvt to them ) or total approval(allow everyone to make pvt with them )]

You may thing this is non sense idea of shit.

Sometimes our favorite VIP user miss our appearance (Online) so i made a suggestion to add this mode to all VIP user.

You can make a Poll separately or You can also take the reference of the above poll to decide this mode is need or not especially from female user vote.

Rules and Regulation:

1) If VIP user, don't find comfort about the user they allow to pvt them, they must also have "unmute pvt" so that they can remove that person from "Allow pvt".

Advantage:
1)VIP user don't need to create new or guest id to get Pvt.
2)Bond of Conversation of friendship will develop in good manner.

Thank You
..................................................................................................................................................By------LF;)

Vip users if want to chat tgey ping themself so i dont think to do pvt chat a vip needs to come in guest id or change nick
More over its only plus point for vip users that users dont bother them by pinging them
I am happy with pm off option
If anyone wants to pm they ask me if i know them i ping else i say sorry no pm

Vip users if want to chat tgey ping themself so i dont think to do pvt chat a vip needs to come in guest id or change nick
More over its only plus point for vip users that users dont bother them by pinging them
I am happy with pm off option
If anyone wants to pm they ask me if i know them i ping else i say sorry no pm
If U and someone are close all the time hee need to ask u that to in main think from boys side:rolleyes:

Hey Admin kind make a view on my suggestion in chat room if you fell good..................

You giving VIP mode to female user for their security and safe issue, i respect to it.

My suggestion is you can make an option to all VIP user as "Allow Pvt" in Specific manner [Individual User name approval (by click their favorite user id and allowing them to make pvt to them ) or total approval(allow everyone to make pvt with them )]

Sometimes our favorite VIP user miss our appearance (Online) so i made a suggestion to add this mode to all VIP user.

You can make a Poll separately or You can also take the reference of the above poll to decide this mode is need or not especially from female user vote.

Rules and Regulation:

1) If VIP user, don't find comfort about the user they allow to pvt them, they must also have "unmute pvt" so that they can remove that person from "Allow pvt".

Advantage:

Thank You..................................................................................................................................................By------LF;)
Appreciate for ur efforts to make this post, lofa I understand ur concern that
"
when a guy wanna share or talk to any of der vip frnds he had to ask on the wall all the time"
What my opinion is der is ntg wrong to feel bad in asking for a pm from ur vip frnds on wall, vips frnds will surely pm you when u really need them to share ur talks
So chill enjoy the chat:Like:

Rules and Regulation:

Advantage:

Thank You..................................................................................................................................................By------LF;)

Now I got your point @Love Failure just like block users, you want a feature/option like "Allow users for private" so that VIP users will put all those users in that list whom they want to talk in private more frequently

Good and thoughtful one , also the user will not feel embarrassed everytime asking for Private on wall and also the VIP user will also not feel embarass

@Administrator how about this option, is it viable? Thank you

Last edited:
:smoking: Well Well Well.... Now I am gonna share a basic scenerio that usually happens in zozo... There are two friends they both were close friends in zozo one became VIP and another normal user..... They chat pvt... We dont bother about what they do in pvt... But a new guy (new user) intends to talk that VIP girl will not get a chance to become close to that VIP girl as there is no window to him to chat in pvt... even tough he chat in pvt... There is always a level of status between them as new user and a VIP..

:Laugh1: unmaiya solten (translation: explained the truth)

Rules and Regulation:

Advantage:

Its a male perspective right? why don't we tag all our vip in here and ask for their suggestion?

Rules and Regulation:

Advantage:

I think itS NOT REQUIRED