• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spreading false propoganda wen i am not der

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the everyone u, kashvi and witcher. Every female user is a diana here. U r given id a to bring a peaceful environment. Not to torture users with groupism. After all this chat site is created for users and not for mods. This is wat u have done. Blocking and blocking. U r a drama queen. Not me. Am not afraid of none. If I complaining about groupism. I have the guts. Respect the users before u lose ur respect. Evry vip, mod and unimods come here as normal users. Don't show ur over enthusiasm here. And how dare u warn me before the admin. This show how authoritative u r.. Stop being over enthusiastic

I read all the conversation here ..I'm realised Anika is innocent sorry sorry mods make her innocent
Omg Omg and u are this pink circle girl who was asking me for vip ??

decided u wearing pants or dress first . :Cwl:

Well i thought this issue has been ended but it's still going on......FIRST OF ALL IF U DONT LIKE ANY USER U CAN USE THE IGNORE OPTION .........

N Regarding the issue @Àñikaà has been selected as room owner of Telugu room by the admin panel n she has the responsibility to keep the wall free of spambusers....IF SHE FAILS TO BE A GOOD ONE U CAN RAISE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HER TO THE PANEL .........BUT U GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO MOCK HER ON WALL ........

N @pattaspilla U R MAKING UR OWN ASSUMPTIONS THAT ALL THE STAFF IS AGAINST U BUT THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT WORKS THAN SHOWING GRUDGES ON U .........SO COME OUT OF UR OWN ASSUMPTIONS TO REALITY N UNDERSTAND THE THINGS N ENJOY UR CHAT

Well i thought this issue has been ended but it's still going on......FIRST OF ALL IF U DONT LIKE ANY USER U CAN USE THE IGNORE OPTION .........

N Regarding the issue @Àñikaà has been selected as room owner of Telugu room by the admin panel n she has the responsibility to keep the wall free of spambusers....IF SHE FAILS TO BE A GOOD ONE U CAN RAISE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HER TO THE PANEL .........BUT U GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO MOCK HER ON WALL ........

N @pattaspilla U R MAKING UR OWN ASSUMPTIONS THAT ALL THE STAFF IS AGAINST U BUT THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT WORKS THAN SHOWING GRUDGES ON U .........SO COME OUT OF UR OWN ASSUMPTIONS TO REALITY N UNDERSTAND THE THINGS N ENJOY UR CHAT
That's not assumption she have some screenshots and she posted it also.. but still it is assumption....???

That's not assumption she have some screenshots and she posted it also.. but still it is assumption....???
Ok tell me what's wrong in those ss
A guest id shared with me how the mod witcher is mocking my character on wall. Wen i am not present. I hope admin takes action
In this ss @ModernSanyasi TheWitcheR said well no need to talk about she lost her respect hope people understand it .......n in second ss
Sarcastic dialogues on users
She said if they got any fans tell them to create a association n get an idol but not to fall on her

N in the third ss
Mocking my character wen I am not der. Two mods nd der groupism
She said bcz of pattaspilla i got headache from past two days n i too want to have a drink

N final ss
Sarcasm dialogue s on users. No politeness or proper behaviorView attachment 132986

I have nothing to say hades.
Kashvi said the girl chinmayi who got muted is silent n not making any complaint y these people are over reacting

Now everyone tell me what's wrong in these ss n what can we take action??

Ok tell me what's wrong in those ss

In this ss @ModernSanyasi TheWitcheR said well no need to talk about she lost her respect hope people understand it .......n in second ss

She said if they got any fans tell them to create a association n get an idol but not to fall on her

N in the third ss

She said bcz of pattaspilla i got headache from past two days n i too want to have a drink

N final ss

Kashvi said the girl chinmayi who got muted is silent n not making any complaint y these people are over reacting

Now everyone tell me what's wrong in these ss n what can we take action??
Ashu soda taagava leedha. Cheppu baby

Status
Not open for further replies.