• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spreading false propoganda wen i am not der

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattaspilla

Active Ranker
A guest id shared with me how the mod witcher is mocking my character on wall. Wen i am not present. I hope admin takes action

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-25-49-452_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-25-49-452_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 85
And how kashvi creates chaos in the room supported by witcher

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-08-04-938_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-08-04-938_com.android.chrome.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 82
Mocking my character wen I am not der. Two mods nd der groupism

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-01-44-797_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-21-01-01-44-797_com.android.chrome.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 87
Sarcasm dialogue s on users. No politeness or proper behaviorView attachment 132986

I have nothing to say hades.
@pattaspilla - I'm newbie here and observed one thing , badge will be given to person who is worthy to be, admin/owner doesn't give the badge to any random person without analysing all the aspects. And here if they (mods/room owner) have taken action again you means you haven't followed chat rules as simple as that. Follow the rules , njoy your chat , then no one can take action against you... :happy1:

@pattaspilla - I'm newbie here and observed one thing , badge will be given to person who is worthy to be, admin/owner doesn't give the badge to any random person without analysing all the aspects. And here if they (mods/room owner) have taken action again you means you haven't followed chat rules as simple as that. Follow the rules , njoy your chat , then no one can take action against you... :happy1:
I have been here for almost an year. If my behavior is not good. I would have been expelled from the room on the first day. I would nt have been given vip. I am mature enough to know how people provoke me nd how ppl admire me. If I have registered for the first tym in forum just to complain u should know wat actually happened. Even mods are humans and they can make mistakes. Stop supporting mods before u knw anything.i have closed this topic because am tired of explaining people nd finally became aware that no action would be taken. As simple as that. Just because I stopped explaining do assume that it's my mistake.

I have been here for almost an year. If my behavior is not good. I would have been expelled from the room on the first day. I would nt have been given vip. I am mature enough to know how people provoke me nd how ppl admire me. If I have registered for the first tym in forum just to complain u should know wat actually happened. Even mods are humans and they can make mistakes. Stop supporting mods before u knw anything.i have closed this topic because am tired of explaining people nd finally became aware that no action would be taken. As simple as that. Just because I stopped explaining do assume that it's my mistake.
I only complained about two mods. Not ol. Am not generalising all mods

Groupism will happen always....and as it is a privately owned platform so i would suggest to not expect much..
You can use ignore option on these people and enjoy.
Their propoganda if any will work for few days only...as you are a girl you will by default get more interaction request and these propoganda (if any) will fail.
Always remember there exists a real life outside of virtual. Don't let this virtual nonsense overpower on you

Im a old user and i have another I'd but it's not working..so this time I'm completely support pattaspilla bcz i know about Anika very well she had a stupid and worst behaviour and she always barking like a dog in chat room but you people gave her room owner how silly it is ..?? That time I'm realised rules only for users not for u

If Anika really have that kind off behaviour then why this was not brought to @Administrator or @Hades notice earlier.? If you people have any issue with Anika or any other user there is always an option called 'Ignore' was provided. And I'm not in support of any mods or admins, and the words used on public forum 'barking like a dog' clearly shows how you be IRL :angel:. Just ignore people, follow rules, and enjoy your chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a old user and i have another I'd but it's not working..so this time I'm completely support pattaspilla bcz i know about Anika very well she had a stupid and worst behaviour and she always barking like a dog in chat room but you people gave her room owner how silly it is ..?? That time I'm realised rules only for users not for u
465256388-Tys_Gossip_Quote.jpgHaters-Gonna-Hate-Quotes-1-1024x1024.jpg

Sarcasm dialogue s on users. No politeness or proper behaviorView attachment 132986

I have nothing to say hades.
Well there was a guest user named "Gkkffjjnnb" who was provoking at that time you clearly know who that is @pattaspilla so I think you have to change the thread name or rename the thread by removing "spreading false propaganda when I'm not there" it's you who started provoking and it's you who is playing victim card.

And hades what is the message sent by Kashvi was that "a user named Chinmayi spoke hindi and she got muted, she itself is silent knowing that she got muted for speaking hindi... but idk what is problem with these guys these guys are just angry that she got muted"

I have few screenshots of your private messages sent to me, I wasn't active but when I opened them I took a screenshot so shall I post it here and see if that justifies your statement saying "If my behavior is not good I would have been expelled from the room on the first day" and I never kicked you out even when you abused me private, I just did once when you crossed limits on wall. I never got involved in any of your activities too. So you know what you did... if we two mods have personal grudge against you only we two would have taken action against you... not every mod and admin on site... You clearly know what you did and we know why you were kicked out for a particular time... I said to give a complaint in forum and you did it, thank you. Next time tag users by placing @ before their name then it'll notify them... have fun in forum...

Well there was a guest user named "Gkkffjjnnb" who was provoking at that time you clearly know who that is @pattaspilla so I think you have to change the thread name or rename the thread by removing "spreading false propaganda when I'm not there" it's you who started provoking and it's you who is playing victim card.

And hades what is the message sent by Kashvi was that "a user named Chinmayi spoke hindi and she got muted, she itself is silent knowing that she got muted for speaking hindi... but idk what is problem with these guys these guys are just angry that she got muted"

I have few screenshots of your private messages sent to me, I wasn't active but when I opened them I took a screenshot so shall I post it here and see if that justifies your statement saying "If my behavior is not good I would have been expelled from the room on the first day" and I never kicked you out even when you abused me private, I just did once when you crossed limits on wall. I never got involved in any of your activities too. So you know what you did... if we two mods have personal grudge against you only we two would have taken action against you... not every mod and admin on site... You clearly know what you did and we know why you were kicked out for a particular time... I said to give a complaint in forum and you did it, thank you. Next time tag users by placing @ before their name then it'll notify them... have fun in forum...
I am well aware of ur actions and stopped speaking with u from past 6 months. I knw how to behave. If I have posted u msgs in pvt put a ss. I don't feel sorry for wat I have done. That's wat u deserve. Before u preach me something start practising it..i am not here to learn from morons. U were provoking me indirectly. Because I don't have power to blok Or mute u. This is wat I can do. And this is wat every one does.."wen u say every mod has taken action against u". This is wat I spoke about groupism. And Not everyone. Except three. So stop being illusional .everyone know how u support kashvi and her actions. Just because u have power to mute someone everyone stays silent. Afterol they come here for friends they are connected to. .. I have never msged u Or tagged u. Until u steeped in to this. . Stop potraying aa if u r a perfect guy

If Anika really have that kind off behaviour then why this was not brought to @Administrator or @Hades notice earlier.? If you people have any issue with Anika or any other user there is always an option called 'Ignore' was provided. And I'm not in support of any mods or admins, and the words used on public forum 'barking like a dog' clearly shows how you be IRL :angel:. Just ignore people, follow rules, and enjoy your chat.
U don't wat really happened. I have put msgs to hades. Wen u have half knowledge don't even comment.

stop it this nonsense u are the one who sending private chat on wall continously which is not allowed . Everyone trying to tell u this and warn u many time u are not Lady Diana here so dont make drama .

u also write to me in Pm how bad I am and all . Tell what u said better to others first and don't make here scene .

u mocking my name on wall u came hindi specially said infront of all how bad I am cuz I kicked u . And u know what I dont regret I can kick u again to not see ur drama anymore . Everyone are fed up from u .

Status
Not open for further replies.