• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Special Event - hunt game + design - for 12th Anniversary of ZoZo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying be always fair !

@Somaiya Karn you can't play in this game im sorry to say this but u cheating .... I go to specific thread and edit u in second go to same cuz u can view what im editing cuz u admin .

Or pls explain everyone why u go to vikash thread acually today when I just stop editing ?

1000088662.jpg

Im trying be always fair !

@Somaiya Karn you can't play in this game im sorry to say this but u cheating .... I go to specific thread and edit u in second go to same cuz u can view what im editing cuz u admin .

Or pls explain everyone why u go to vikash thread acually today when I just stop editing ?

View attachment 208338
If you blame that I'm cheating I don't mind, bye everyone good night..How is this cheating before the game starts, I saw a lot of posts saying how you said so

Status
Not open for further replies.