• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Special Event - hunt game + design - for 12th Anniversary of ZoZo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nilaani come on ... you know well how people ask even we post rules before 3 days game .

Its not zpl we don't play on chat is simple hunt on FORUM people dont need scroll anything and if everyone fallow my comments and insted of telling what we have to do just listen then will be good

I said I update shortly everything
I know babe.. If they ask, u can say that it's in forum thread check it out. That's all. I'm not talking about today's game. But For this game also, u could have said that it'll be updated soon. And I clearly mentioned that I disagree with updating the rules before start of the game in chat wall.

I know babe.. If they ask, u can say that it's in forum thread check it out. That's all. I'm not talking about today's game. But For this game also, u could have said that it'll be updated soon. And I clearly mentioned that I disagree with updating the rules before start of the game.
Yes I wrote already i will updated shortly but sometimes we also have timing issue to write all at once we need first discuss and we give people time to register and think of it . Then we in between update all

Sry.. I disagree with ur first point. U say that u post all the rules before the game starts. R u sure that every participant can be present on time? Some might be busy or have network issues, so they couldn't make it on time. So they won't be able to see the rules. They won't be able to scroll the wall and see the rules. And definitely they'll ask for rules again. U have to repeat it. It'll take more time and it'll be a mess during the game. Instead of that, if u post the rules in forum in that particular thread, it'll stay here forever. It'll be easy for both organisers and participants. U don't have to post the rules as soon as u announce the game. At least u can post it an hour before the game starts.
We used to post in thread before as u mentioned even though users ask rules again before the game time so I said that I didn't mentioned for ZPL season 4 but for other games we mentioned here before the game na

We used to post in thread before as u mentioned even though users ask rules again before the game time so I said that I didn't mentioned for ZPL season 4 but for other games we mentioned here before the game na
U can just redirect them to forum instead of repeating the rules again and again on chat wall. It'll be easy nah?

Rules of game

Numbers 5 , 3 , 2 are hidden in thread
..( as image) hint will be given for all separate number you guys have 40 min to find it . ( if before then even better )

Example : @JUPITER @Honey bunch and @kannaa found number 5 at first ... we gonna update in thread that game over

Next number along with hint will be given once we update .

Screenshot of number pls send to @kannaa he will verify timing too

3 first person's who found number 5 - will get 5 points

3 first person's who found number 3 - will get 3 points

3 first person's who found number 2 - will get 2 points

Status
Not open for further replies.