• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Smartphone

Samsung phone let me give an example about samsung phones.
1. 3gb ram same cobfiguration display battery and all it was a model
2. 2gb ram another moderl
3. 3gb with 4200 mah bttery one model
4. 3gb with 4500 mah battery one model
Almost they change just config and release new models just like that. Its not worth money.
I you analysis it you will get to know what iam telling just check with two samsung phones nothing will be there just same to same. Config

Hmmm somehow I don't like samsung that much ...... Infact not just Samsung but all these overpriced n overrated brands...
Personally I don't prefer spending money on brand fame.... No other reason....

good or bad worth or not even if it’s expensive i prefer only apple & im using my free office apple mobile hassle free :Laugh1:

Samsung is my fav always, According to WHO standards Samsung is the only brand tat emits less radiation, over priced, brand fames r thr yet.. Evn iphone 12 pro & pro max needed Samsungs AMOLED display.. Well if u r using an AMOLED panel well tats made by Samsung.. Moreover foldable screens, ad free devices Samsung seems to b best.. Personally for me, thr s Myth Samsung hangs lol buddy i hav 2 Samsung devices S20 Ultra and low end device J5 Prime which is abt 7 yrs old still am type tis frm tat, the innovations in Smartphone industry will b implemented by Samasung other brands shapes them better, dual cam, quad cam stuffs r introduced by Samsung.. I rqst u to check lowest radiation emitting phone & use if u hav kids in hme, evn v r prone to cancers by radiation wen it comes to kids v must b more concious...

well thanq for the post and letting me know ma lovable brand is Growing... :hearteyes:

Samsung is best for its Display Screens...:angel:
Even iPhone need screens of Samsung... I'm personally having 2 Samsung devices Note 20 Ultra and A51 as per myth they never get hanged... Even in the oldest models you see their displays are in next level compared to rest phones...

Even iPhone need screens of Samsung... I'm personally having 2 Samsung devices Note 20 Ultra and A51 as per myth they never get hanged... Even in the oldest models you see their displays are in next level compared to rest phones...
carefullbro it won't hang but it will burst :rofl1:

Yup Vichu kutta, Even now Samsung implemented 7000MAH battery, aftr samsungs 6000MAH few brands trying hard and successfully came up wit 5000MAH, Bt Samsung still proving its efficiency again and going far ahead 7000MAH.. Soon other branda would follow the same tech:rock:

Only 5 to 6 company having the pattern to manufacture softwarr and boards all other are getting under some penalty to whom pattern you follow
1. Blackberry
2. Apple
3. Sony
4. Microsoft nokia
5. Lenovo
Thats it all.others phones will get contract for soft ware for any of the above to work.