• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sillaki dumma

Nivi Queen

Idhaya Rani of ZoZo
Posting Freak
If u knew u were going to die tomorrow... What would u do today? (Just fr fun)
First I would spend some time with my family and frds... Then eat my favourite food.. I would also watch my fav movie with fav person (bf) and then go to my fav place.. The day completed... Next day mandaya potra vendiyathu tha :bandid:

Note:
all the above are hypothetical.. In reality, if u tell someone it's ur last day..
he would probably die within 1 hr.. Bcoz of shock. :whistle:

I would probably force the gal i love to come wit me.. Take her to a long ryd, to Ladakh, Manali etc.. And make some love, care her at the best.. And finally il tell her take care of her i'll b dying soon lol :Cwl:

I would pray.. Repent n when the time comes, I will face it like a true sikh... All I shd here are shabads

If u knew u were going to die tomorrow... What would u do today? (Just fr fun)
First I would spend some time with my family and frds... Then eat my favourite food.. I would also watch my fav movie with fav person (bf) and then go to my fav place.. The day completed... Next day mandaya potra vendiyathu tha :bandid:

Note:
all the above are hypothetical.. In reality, if u tell someone it's ur last day..
he would probably die within 1 hr.. Bcoz of shock. :whistle:
First I’ll kill the one who tells that to save others to die peacefully :rofl1:

Today is Friday and everyone talking about death in most post o_O

let me go and pour myself a drink and enjoy life until I rest in HELL.
I will toy around catching tail of fate similar to that Frog ROFL
Rapz let’s celebrate the dooms day with hangover lol
95B44B1A-B714-46CB-8891-9C850261AEBF.gif