• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

September 30 — Why September Became Special ❤️✨

The_LionHeart❤️

❤️ Leo....❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
145057.png


​
 

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​

Oh I see :wondering:
who is that someone :Dream1:
 

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​

Larah Sarah :map:
 

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​
Ok, now i need to revisit your september posts to find out who made it special.
Better you tell about her now....
Miss September , who are you ?
 
Ok, now i need to revisit your september posts to find out who made it special.
Better you tell about her now....
Miss September , who are you ?
Haha good luck with the investigation But honestly? If you look in a mirror, you might just find your prime suspect :p
 

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​
Damn ✨I am having similar experience September really is something
 

September started as just another month.
Then there were conversations.
Little smiles.
Unexpected moments.
A friendship that slowly became something I couldn't quite put into words.
I never gave September a reason to be special.
Someone did.
And she may never know just how much this month and this year changed because she was here. ❤️
View attachment 434523


​
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend, A special one ) ✨‍️
 
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well ❤️‍ September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend, A special one ) ✨‍️
Aww you’re going to make me emotional over here! September really did pull off a surprise didn't it? From feeling lonely to having someone you genuinely look forward to talking with it means a lot Here’s to many more Septembers of good conversations and zero loneliness ✨
 
Top