Haha fair enough Attraction is simple emotional connection comes with the fine print nobody reads.Attraction, lets leave it at that.
Emotional connection is too messy...
![]()
Haha fair enough Attraction is simple emotional connection comes with the fine print nobody reads.Attraction, lets leave it at that.
Emotional connection is too messy...
![]()
Maybe that’s the beautiful part sometimes a feeling doesn’t fit neatly into one wordMaybe it's just how someone observes little things about us ,that shows how deeply they want us to feel special and that really a pure feeling I guess ,
Idk it's right to call this as attraction maybe there is no word for this feeling lol
Exactly Sometimes the most meaningful connections aren’t the ones we planned or expected Attraction may spark curiosity but genuine connection can grow from simply getting to know someone and discovering something you never saw coming That unpredictability is what makes human connection so interesting.I don't think either one matters much on its own. Attraction can make you curious about someone, but sometimes it's the person you never expected to feel anything for who ends up becoming important. I think that's the interesting part.
Maybe it's just how someone observes little things about us ,that shows how deeply they want us to feel special and that really a pure feeling I guess
True i guess first time it maybe a attraction, but I only wish it would be from both sides then I gonna be more beautifulMaybe that’s the beautiful part sometimes a feeling doesn’t fit neatly into one wordWhen someone notices the little things remembers them and makes you feel genuinely seen it can begin with attraction but grow into something much more meaningful Perhaps that feeling deserves its own word.
![]()
I think that’s what makes it beautiful when the attraction is mutual you don’t have to wonder whether you’re feeling it aloneTrue i guess first time it maybe a attraction, but I only wish it would be from both sides then I gonna be more beautiful![]()
YeaI think that’s what makes it beautiful when the attraction is mutual you don’t have to wonder whether you’re feeling it aloneTwo people noticing each other at the same time can make the simplest beginning feel pretty special.
![]()
Exactly Sometimes the most meaningful connections aren’t the ones we planned or expected Attraction may spark curiosity but genuine connection can grow from simply getting to know someone and discovering something you never saw coming That unpredictability is what makes human connection so interesting.![]()

Haha exactlyYeaOld school vibes hehe
TrueHaha exactlyA little old-school charm mutual glances genuine interest and letting things unfold naturally No rush no games just vibes.
![]()
bubbly, lively, mischievousChulbuli matlab![]()