• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Post 3 — Attraction

Maybe it's just how someone observes little things about us , ✨that shows how deeply they want us to feel special and that really a pure feeling I guess , ✨ Idk it's right to call this as attraction maybe there is no word for this feeling lol
Maybe that’s the beautiful part sometimes a feeling doesn’t fit neatly into one word ✨ When someone notices the little things remembers them and makes you feel genuinely seen it can begin with attraction but grow into something much more meaningful Perhaps that feeling deserves its own word. ❤️
 
I don't think either one matters much on its own. Attraction can make you curious about someone, but sometimes it's the person you never expected to feel anything for who ends up becoming important. I think that's the interesting part. ​
Exactly Sometimes the most meaningful connections aren’t the ones we planned or expected Attraction may spark curiosity but genuine connection can grow from simply getting to know someone and discovering something you never saw coming That unpredictability is what makes human connection so interesting. ✨
 
Maybe it's just how someone observes little things about us , ✨that shows how deeply they want us to feel special and that really a pure feeling I guess

Maybe that’s the beautiful part sometimes a feeling doesn’t fit neatly into one word ✨ When someone notices the little things remembers them and makes you feel genuinely seen it can begin with attraction but grow into something much more meaningful Perhaps that feeling deserves its own word. ❤️
True i guess first time it maybe a attraction, but I only wish it would be from both sides then I gonna be more beautiful ✨
 
True i guess first time it maybe a attraction, but I only wish it would be from both sides then I gonna be more beautiful ✨
I think that’s what makes it beautiful when the attraction is mutual you don’t have to wonder whether you’re feeling it alone✨ Two people noticing each other at the same time can make the simplest beginning feel pretty special. ❤️
 
Exactly Sometimes the most meaningful connections aren’t the ones we planned or expected Attraction may spark curiosity but genuine connection can grow from simply getting to know someone and discovering something you never saw coming That unpredictability is what makes human connection so interesting. ✨

Yeah :highfive:
 
Top