• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Plsss answer everyone....

I totally agree with you @zhou ..it's immature.. they should talk to eachother like an adult and try to save their connection/friendship or whatever they have .. rather than showing attitude in the name of "self respect "..

First question:- what is self respect?

Why people who r friends don't tag eachother sometimes and when someone ask them they say it's becuz of self respect we don't tag first from our side.....wtf!!!!!!.....u guys r friends whether u go first for tag or u r friend it doesn't affect on u r self respect how u describe the term of self respect...it's all wrong..it's just a small one case i just write down here there r many cases where people do wrong things and then they apply self respect tagg on that wrong act of their...is it self respect u say? If this is self respect which I wrote about friends not talking to friends then no one gonna talk to anyone then...lol...cuz no one want to tag anyone cuz of self respect hahahahah
:rolleyes:I Don't tag either

I think we all can agree that all genders should be treated equally. This means, if one yells "fire" in a theater, the "finger pointing" should go in all directions until the "big picture" is resolved for everyone & isn't considered a "one-sided matter". This seems to be the fairest idea for all concerned. I could be wrong, but, that's just my "two cents worth" for today. lol :p

I think we all can agree that all genders should be treated equally. This means, if one yells "fire" in a theater, the "finger pointing" should go in all directions until the "big picture" is resolved for everyone & isn't considered a "one-sided matter". This seems to be the fairest idea for all concerned. I could be wrong, but, that's just my "two cents worth" for today. lol :p
Dude I didn't say that girls do or did this...to anyone... I just wrote that scenario of people how they describe self respect term...I didn't say it to perticular gender or person this question for everyone who think that greeting or initiating conversation with frnd from their own side is like decreasing their own self respect...i personaly don't believe this self respect term....and i hate how people describe it....I think I failed to explain my question and scenario in this thread...let me explain in short this question and scenario not for girls or boys particularly it's for everyone male and female (male to male frnds, female to female frnds, female to male frnds) all...they all ruine their any kind of relationship with eachother all becuz of this self respect term

Why people who r friends don't tag eachother sometimes and when someone ask them they say it's becuz of self respect we don't tag first from our side.....wtf!!!!!!.....u guys r friends whether u go first for tag or u r friend it doesn't affect on u r self respect how u describe the term of self respect...it's all wrong..it's just a small one case i just write down here there r many cases where people do wrong things and then they apply self respect tagg on that wrong act of their...is it self respect u say? If this is self respect which I wrote about friends not talking to friends then no one gonna talk to anyone then...lol...cuz no one want to tag anyone cuz of self respect hahahahah
Oyee fake ladki...chill. Zozo is never free of drama. Just make sure u r far away from it when it happens:finger:

Nice

If u respect urself then everyone will respect u

When you feel proud of yourself, you have self-respect. If you act in an unfair or unkind way toward someone else, you might lose your self-respect.