• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Plsss answer everyone....

If u respect urself then everyone will respect u
When you feel proud of yourself, you have self-respect. If you act in an unfair or unkind way toward someone else, you might lose your self-respect.
What am saying I don't believe in self respect term there should be only respect which can be gain by u r behaviour toward others

First question:- what is self respect?

Why people who r friends don't tag eachother sometimes and when someone ask them they say it's becuz of self respect we don't tag first from our side.....wtf!!!!!!.....u guys r friends whether u go first for tag or u r friend it doesn't affect on u r self respect how u describe the term of self respect...it's all wrong..it's just a small one case i just write down here there r many cases where people do wrong things and then they apply self respect tagg on that wrong act of their...is it self respect u say? If this is self respect which I wrote about friends not talking to friends then no one gonna talk to anyone then...lol...cuz no one want to tag anyone cuz of self respect hahahahah
Self-respect is loving yourself and treating yourself with care. It's the result of staying true to your values and not being willing to compromise. The more you engage in behaviors consistent with your beliefs and values, the more you'll feel fulfilled and confident.

Self-respect is loving yourself and treating yourself with care. It's the result of staying true to your values and not being willing to compromise. The more you engage in behaviors consistent with your beliefs and values, the more you'll feel fulfilled and confident.
I don't believe in self respect term lol but there is a term call respect which can be earn by u r beautiful acts..and the scenario I said in my thread what u think about that ?

I don't even know what self respect means.

I have seen a lot of ppl here who believes they know what self respect is but in reality they don't. They beg for attention.

You don't have to do that.

I know that this chatroom gives you freedom but still you don't have to do something you don't like.

For me the term respect in a chatroom means if someone like anyone tags me and says hi i wave back at them and i ask them how was your day?

You cannot show respect on a virtual chatroom. You don't know them personally.

I understand that this place is considered to be 18+ and if you are still here it means that you are ok with whatever is going on here.

Have fun if you like someone talk to them tag them if you want to or don't. No one is going to mock you for it.

I don't love myself. There are things which i do that i don't like and that is why I'm here.

Looking for a change.

Happy New Year Everyone.