• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Plsss answer everyone....

zhou

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
First question:- what is self respect?

Why people who r friends don't tag eachother sometimes and when someone ask them they say it's becuz of self respect we don't tag first from our side.....wtf!!!!!!.....u guys r friends whether u go first for tag or u r friend it doesn't affect on u r self respect how u describe the term of self respect...it's all wrong..it's just a small one case i just write down here there r many cases where people do wrong things and then they apply self respect tagg on that wrong act of their...is it self respect u say? If this is self respect which I wrote about friends not talking to friends then no one gonna talk to anyone then...lol...cuz no one want to tag anyone cuz of self respect hahahahah

Bro this happens a lot....I have faced the worst of it that a friend rudely unfriended me just because I missed her tag while i was actually not reading the wall.... I didn't realise she would be so arrogant to make it as an attack to her self respect... .. I realised then, males are assumed as needy and low self esteemed creature on chat zozo where as all females assume themselves as queens with very high self esteem as because so many men fall to their feet...

Bro this happens a lot....I have faced the worst of it that a friend rudely unfriended me just because I missed her tag while i was actually not reading the wall.... I didn't realise she would be so arrogant to make it as an attack to her self respect... .. I realised then, males are assumed as needy and low self esteemed creature on chat zozo where as all females assume themselves as queens with very high self esteem as because so many men fall to their feet...
Thats a generalised statement. I don't agree it.

Thats a generalised statement. I don't agree it.
This is based on the psychology fact..its simply the the reason because there are lot more males as compared to females, so its obvious that females always have surplus of attention from males therefore they subconsciously don't have to care much...on the other hand males have to fight to get attention of one female and hence they care much more for that one friend they like to talk too and this sometimes subconsciously creates a kind of low self-esteem in males that despite of what they do they desperately needs the attention of feminine energy....

And let us be very open here....no male comes to chat zozo to talk to only other guys (same gender..) ...us males already have aot of male energy around us and which is incomplete and thats why...we want to be friends or chat friends with the female energy...No one says this enough...but it's true, Every men needs women in any form, lover friend wife chat friend etc...in any form to just complete the cycle of emotional aura and maintain the balance...

So this essentially becomes a kind of survival thing for males, so we males does prioritise survival by bowing down or by simply dialing down that self esteem if this means they recieve a little bit of that feminine energy

Why people who r friends don't tag eachother sometimes and when someone ask them they say it's becuz of self respect we don't tag first from our side.....wtf!!!!!!.....u guys r friends whether u go first for tag or u r friend it doesn't affect on u r self respect how u describe the term of self respect...it's all wrong..it's just a small one case i just write down here there r many cases where people do wrong things and then they apply self respect tagg on that wrong act of their...is it self respect u say? If this is self respect which I wrote about friends not talking to friends then no one gonna talk to anyone then...lol...cuz no one want to tag anyone cuz of self respect hahahahah
Kya ho gya @zhou

Lol dude tu alag way me le ja Rahi hai mai females ki baat noi karra sirf but u have a point

I am just telling my experience... I can never say ki chat zozo par its ever easy for a guy to just have someone to vibe with or talk too...it takes a lot of constructive effort of one form or the other

Hote rahta hai or mai dekhte rahta hu ye self respect ka chutiyapa :Cwl: personally I don't believe in this term self respect
But hua kya....that's I am asking...
Pm pe batana ..
Kon kya bola teleko.....

Right

Etna sara nj likh skta me :Cwl:

This is based on the psychology fact..its simply the the reason because there are lot more males as compared to females, so its obvious that females always have surplus of attention from males therefore they subconsciously don't have to care much...on the other hand males have to fight to get attention of one female and hence they care much more for that one friend they like to talk too and this sometimes subconsciously creates a kind of low self-esteem in males that despite of what they do they desperately needs the attention of feminine energy....

And let us be very open here....no male comes to chat zozo to talk to only other guys (same gender..) ...us males already have aot of male energy around us and which is incomplete and thats why...we want to be friends or chat friends with the female energy...No one says this enough...but it's true, Every men needs women in any form, lover friend wife chat friend etc...in any form to just complete the cycle of emotional aura and maintain the balance...

So this essentially becomes a kind of survival thing for males, so we males does prioritise survival by bowing down or by simply dialing down that self esteem if this means they recieve a little bit of that feminine energy

You said girls in zozo think that they are queens. I don't agree to that statement. And you itself gave the reason for that.. the surplus of men in zozo compared to women and we women struggle here and listen to such immature comments like you said that we consider ourselves as queens. Its not like that.. due to the surplus of men here we too struggle to respond to everyone. How does that make us as someone who has attitude issue and how can one pass comments as we consider ourselves as queens. Thats really silly of you if you think so.
And due to this surplus of men we become picky and choosy while we consider to talk to someone. So understand from others view point too while passing such comments. May be one or two would act like that so think before you pass a generalised statement.

You said girls in zozo think that they are queens. I don't agree to that statement. And you itself gave the reason for that.. the surplus of men in zozo compared to women and we women struggle here and listen to such immature comments like you said that we consider ourselves as queens. Its not like that.. due to the surplus of men here we too struggle to respond to everyone. How does that make us as someone who has attitude issue and how can one pass comments as we consider ourselves as queens. Thats really silly of you if you think so.
And due to this surplus of men we become picky and choosy while we consider to talk to someone. So understand from others view point too while passing such comments. May be one or two would act like that so think before you pass a generalised statement.
Well dont take it on yourself, yes you are correct that every girl is different. But what i felt and the reason why I generalized this statement comes from the experience I had here, Females are picky in every situation but you cannot deny having so many choice does give some feel of power to females over the competing males.

Its just what I said is based on the fact what I had experience with the majority of females on chat zozo. Its not like I dont see from others POV. I really do, but as you see I have already wrote that issue how I have been labelled as a person attacking on the self respect of that girl who tagged my twice and I wasn't able to respond. She broke the friendship unfriended me and said pretty harsh words. Thats just not right. THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. had been many times treated like that and for what? Just being simply friendly.. what a guy got to do? If tags much labelled as creep, if flirts labelled as Casanova, if talks normally labelled as boring and simple, if roast a girl labelled as rude. And most generally all girls think that every guy says hi to her is just wanna get into her pants...which is never like that..

Now, again this does seems generalized statement but it is also a generalized experience of 90 percentage of males on the zozo.

Well dont take it on yourself, yes you are correct that every girl is different. But what i felt and the reason why I generalized this statement comes from the experience I had here, Females are picky in every situation but you cannot deny having so many choice does give some feel of power to females over the competing males.

Its just what I said is based on the fact what I had experience with the majority of females on chat zozo. Its not like I dont see from others POV. I really do, but as you see I have already wrote that issue how I have been labelled as a person attacking on the self respect of that girl who tagged my twice and I wasn't able to respond. She broke the friendship unfriended me and said pretty harsh words. Thats just not right. THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. had been many times treated like that and for what? Just being simply friendly.. what a guy got to do? If tags much labelled as creep, if flirts labelled as Casanova, if talks normally labelled as boring and simple, if roast a girl labelled as rude. And most generally all girls think that every guy says hi to her is just wanna get into her pants...which is never like that..

Now, again this does seems generalized statement but it is also a generalized experience of 90 percentage of males on the zozo.
Still you are generalising every statement that you put forward.. if one or two girls behave like that how can one come to a conclusion that everyone is like that. It is not right. Still you are ignoring the fact of male to female ratio in zozo.
And another thing for example there are hell lot of perverts in zozo. So if we girls start generalising and start thinking that every male in zozo is pervert have you imagined what the situation would be like. There won't be even a convo happening.. We won't be able to talk to a single person in that case.
If you had a bad experience with someone, just ignore and move on rather than generalising and putting the blame on every girl that ever existed and still existing. And coming to girls being picky.. so what are you implying?? That men ain't picky at all... lol.. then you should be talking to men also now just to know what the trend is..!!

I didn't mean to hurt your sentiments, nor i want to challenge the way anyone thinks, Its just what I have experienced and what I felt. even tho it looks like Its not like that for you, and you are correct to take a stand against the super strong statement I made there, but at the end its just what it has been for me. And also, as you said yes most of the guys are freak but even if you yourself never says that but it doesn't mean that us guys were never labelled like that "generally" by most of girls. I hope if you are unbiased here defending my statement for females, i expect you will be there also to defend us guys if someone makes similar generalized statements against thanks.. peace out "my apologies in case of I hade made any personal remarks".

End this shit plss no one ask how is females or males do things i just ask my question u r answers r not matching atall....