Fate always decide wrongLet the fate decide...![]()
laaaaFate always decide wrongLet the fate decide...![]()
laaaaBro think of the Probability that it happens..... impossibleI can’t leave something this personal to fate. its very personal thing for me![]()
how so ??? i mean how you reach to this conclusionWait a min ... You are Verified play boy![]()
I have had enough whatever my fate gives me it's not gonna surprise me so....let it do it's job...Fate always decide wrongchoose yourself it will be better to tell , my fate is very bad
laaaa
If this happens then it's a surprise @Soul Hacker @KnightDarkBro think of the Probability that it happens..... impossible
Bro think of the Probability that it happens..... impossible
I have had enough whatever my fate gives me it's not gonna surprise me so....let it do it's job...
If this happens then it's a surprise @Soul Hacker @KnightDark
how so ??? i mean how you reach to this conclusion![]()
By this @KnightDarkJust make sure not into same girl![]()
![]()

Yeah.... thank u fateThank God we’re not in the same vicinity… otherwise, who knows what kind of trouble we’d get ourselves into.![]()

So basically, the type didn’t change… the heart just discovered an update!!I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system.
The cute cheeks? Dangerous.
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair.
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline.
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe.
View attachment 434526