• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Okay… Who Changed My Type?

Soul Hacker

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system. :D❤️
The cute cheeks? Dangerous. :p
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair. o_O
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.;)
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline. :cool:
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe. :rolleyes:❤️
Screenshot_2026-09-29-20-14-36-36_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
 
I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system. :D❤️
The cute cheeks? Dangerous.:p
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair. o_O
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.;)
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline.:cool:
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe. :rolleyes:❤️
View attachment 434526
Chubby girls are cute reyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
 
I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system. :D❤️
The cute cheeks? Dangerous.:p
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair. o_O
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.;)
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline.:cool:
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe. :rolleyes:❤️
View attachment 434526
Who knows why people hit the gym to become skinny as a stick when they could just embrace all this cozy, squishy comfort!
 
I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system. :D❤️
The cute cheeks? Dangerous.:p
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair. o_O
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.;)
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline.:cool:
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe. :rolleyes:❤️
View attachment 434526
Couldn't agree more! There's just something special about that cozy, warm vibe. Once you fall for it, discipline definitely goes right out the window!
 
I used to think I had a type…
Then chubby girls walked in and completely crashed the system. :D❤️
The cute cheeks? Dangerous.:p
The soft hugs? Absolutely unfair. o_O
That confident, cozy vibe? Now I’m in trouble.;)
Apparently my brain said, “Forget the old preferences—we’re upgrading.”
Now I see curves and suddenly my attention has zero discipline.:cool:
Maybe I’m not falling for a body type…
Maybe I’m just falling for the whole damn vibe. :rolleyes:❤️
View attachment 434526

I just like girls :nodding:
 
Top