• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need a active moderator for tamil room

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one available... Now only room mod cme... Some users spamming continually...
mod does not need to be available in the room for it to take action. Unimod admin can take action from other room also, if you guys report then we get notifications, we take necessary action.. so always use ignore nd report option

Well who is the one wanting a new mod ? @Dhuruv - you have inboxed me plenty of times asking to promote you as room mod, isnt it ? And why have we seen very few reports from you ? U complain of spam at night, but ur name doesnt show up anywhere in the report list next morning! As for all the other badge holders, yes please do REPORT as the other admins have proposed !

Do not come sprouting out suddenly demanding a moderator ! Ask ur fellow mates to follow the rules!

@Administrator @Hades @Pinkcandy

Dear team ...

We need a one more active moderator for tamil room.. lot of abuse and provoke happening in tamil room regularly.. kind make the action.. @John Killer❤️ is most active old user in Tamil room kindly upgrade him from room mod to universal mod ...
Dear Team,

I highly recommend @John Killer❤️ for the role of Universal moderator. His remarkable level of activity and demonstrated competence make him an ideal candidate for such a position. His commitment to the chatroom is evident through his consistent engagement and thoughtful contributions. With his dedication and skills, he would effectively maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere, ensuring smooth interactions among users. If the need for a Universal moderator arises in the future, John's capabilities and proactive approach would undoubtedly make him an excellent choice for the role.

Well who is the one wanting a new mod ? @Dhuruv - you have inboxed me plenty of times asking to promote you as room mod, isnt it ? And why have we seen very few reports from you ? U complain of spam at night, but ur name doesnt show up anywhere in the report list next morning! As for all the other badge holders, yes please do REPORT as the other admins have proposed !

Do not come sprouting out suddenly demanding a moderator ! Ask ur fellow mates to follow the rules!
Hope people understand that being a mod isn't about superiority or fun but following rules and keeping peace in chat without any partiality.

Hello Fellas.. Good Afternoon. I don't know why this topic arise. As clearly mentioned above by @Pinkcandy and @Aashman unimods can see reports from any room. Kindly report if you guys see anyone breaching the rules. Yes one of the Unimod who was active in Tamil room rested himself after doing such a good job and that doesn't means a new one has to be appointed. When it comes to tamil room 4 of us are there. And if u guys see any breaching the rules and it didn't get caught in any of our eyes , ping us. And in the absence of any room mods and unimods report it and post a SS here.

Your reports will make a huge difference in making the wall clean.

Hello Fellas.. Good Afternoon. I don't know why this topic arise. As clearly mentioned above by @Pinkcandy and @Aashman unimods can see reports from any room. Kindly report if you guys see anyone breaching the rules. Yes one of the Unimod who was active in Tamil room rested himself after doing such a good job and that doesn't means a new one has to be appointed. When it comes to tamil room 4 of us are there. And if u guys see any breaching the rules and it didn't get caught in any of our eyes , ping us. And in the absence of any room mods and unimods report it and post a SS here.

Your reports will make a huge difference in making the wall clean.
Yeah yeah don't give any admin to this pellow

Lets set the record straight here folks. I NEVER give a position of power to ANYBODY that asks for it. I've said in several posts here, hell I even say it in my chat profile. "don't ask me to be a mod" If and when I need a mod, I'll ask YOU. And when I do ask, believe me when I say, its because I've been watching you.

There are no "interviews" there are no "nominations" I dont care what others think of you, what matters to me is what I think of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.