• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need a active moderator for tamil room

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Administrator @Hades @Pinkcandy

Dear team ...

We need a one more active moderator for tamil room.. lot of abuse and provoke happening in tamil room regularly.. kind make the action.. @John Killer❤️ is most active old user in Tamil room kindly upgrade him from room mod to universal mod ...
@Dhuruv first of all thanks for proposing my name..
We are trying our best to make the wall a peaceful one and thanks to you too for not getting provoked. Will continue to do the same and make the wall a peaceful one. Admin panel doing their best to keep all the room walls a perfect one to have our fun and they will keep doing the same and support us.

Dear team ...

We need a one more active moderator for tamil room.. lot of abuse and provoke happening in tamil room regularly.. kind make the action.. @John Killer❤️ is most active old user in Tamil room kindly upgrade him from room mod to universal mod ...
Next time take a SS and please share it in here, do not forget to mark the spam and provoking...

Next time take a SS and please share it in here, do not forget to mark the spam and provoking...
Buddy we are mostly doing the reports.. but at the time there is no one means... They doing the same .. if we users ask the spmers to stop means they start abusing us.. ok I agree with ur words and anything happens sure I post the screenshot here itself.

Dear team ...

N to reply if I'm allowed to no one can stay much active always n we do our responsibility whenever we are here if anyone try to spambuse just report other room unimods will take action n If no unimod is active just take a SS n post it in our pvt we will take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.